X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *cough* *cough*

Originally posted by DFWSTANGS freightrain
    That figure is blown way out of proportion and I'm sure it was done by some over zealous news station. A few senior employees of a plant might make that so they take that number and plaster the front page of the Monday paper with all UAW workers make 130k a year with pay and benefits. The same thing happens on the railroad. A few senior Railroaders that have worked on the railroad 35+ year might make 175k to 200k a year and the next thing you know everyone thinks if you work on the railroad you make that much. Truth of the matter is I know alot of folks on the railroad that make between 80k and 90k a year and I also know plenty that make under 60k a year.
    Funny what you accidentally stumble across here and there. If you're going to lie about your income, just make sure you cover your tracks. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
      *cough* *cough*

Funny what you accidentally stumble across here and there. If you're going to lie about your income, just make sure you cover your tracks. LOL.
      Nice find. Sir!

Comment

*cough* *cough*

<-- Thinks FT is happy to hit $100k/yr... Small minds...

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
          How the hell does that tugboat get to be a cheerleader?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
            How the hell does that tugboat get to be a cheerleader?
            She's the base, dude.... Teams fall with a weak base. This team doesn't fall. Not under her watch...

Comment

• You mean above her watch. There is no way she is up top to look down.

Comment

• Take a picture of the both of you in your tarps.

Comment

*cough* *cough*

Pun greatness.......

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                    Pun greatness.......
                    I was proud of it, glad someone else caught it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                      She's the base, dude.... Teams fall with a weak base. This team doesn't fall. Not under her watch...
                      lol!!

Id smear a double cheese burger from whataburger all over her face and fuck the shit out of her

Comment

• I found a link to wedding pictures, but they are pw protected.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          I found a link to wedding pictures, but they are pw protected.
                          Have you tried "Chhhhoooooooo$$$$$$ Chhhhoooooooo$$$$$$!!!$$$!$!!!$"

Comment

• *cough*

Originally posted by DFWSTANGS freightrain
                            Currently the laws say that railroaders can operate a train for 12 hours straight. After that we aren't allowed to move the train one inch. That doesn't mean we are off of work and most times we are left stranded in the middle of no where waiting on a ride to pick us up. On an average day I work about 14hrs and many times I've been on duty for up to 20hrs. The current laws require us to be off 10hr in between shifts and a few years back they only required 8hrs. That clock starts the minute you clock out and 90% of the time the railroad is calling you back to work 10hrs and 1 minute later. That means in a months time I or any other railroader can log almost 400 hrs of work.
                            This is just sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              I found a link to wedding pictures, but they are pw protected.
                              Anyone know his dog's birthday?

Comment

*cough*

This is just sad.
                                ...And the hits just keep on coming.
                                Originally posted by davbrucas
                                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X