X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
    this thread has been derailed BIG time
    Off the fucking tracks.

He's going to bring back the steam engine when he comes back to find this.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Off the fucking tracks.

He's going to bring back the steam engine when he comes back to find this.
      can you imagine how pissed hes going to be after his 18 hour shift?

Comment

lol!!

Id smear a double cheese burger from whataburger all over her face and fuck the shit out of her
        Get out of my head!
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• I'll bet he burns that rug for all the trouble it has caused him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
            I cropped him out....
            Where for art thou piktor!

Comment

• Judging from that pic of him in a white shirt holding the baby, I'd say he dropped some serious weight at some point. Lapband? The sag on those tits make prepubescent girls jelly.

Comment

What is your avatar now? Why change it?
                I don't know what the hell happened but it's fixed now...

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                  Judging from that pic of him in a white shirt holding the baby, I'd say he dropped some serious weight at some point. Lapband? The sag on those tits make prepubescent girls jelly.
                  The funniest part of all, is that he's bagged on Eric about that very thing before. But his rack is so, so much bigger!
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

The funniest part of all, is that he's bagged on Eric about that very thing before. But his rack is so, so much bigger!
                    The bitch tits on Mr. Conductor far out weigh Eric's ever so slight moobage. I have never seen Eric's to have such a pronounced reverse cleavage.

Comment

can you imagine how pissed hes going to be after his 18 hour shift?
                      Werd. After they go to Ben and Jerry's for some ice cream, again, and again, he just might go apeshit on that rug. Which is sad, 'cause it really tied the room together well.

Comment

• haha, shit

Comment

• I can almost hear it now....

Todd: Irene! I say again, IRENE!!
                          Krystan: Todd, what are you talking about?
                          Todd: Shut it all down! Delete everything, destroy all evidence!!
                          Krystan: Todd, you're starting to worry Duke and I. Please tell me what you mean..
                          Todd: We've done been found out!! They know who we are, they know where we are, for Christ's sake, they know you love food!
                          Krystan: Who are they?
                          Todd: DFWMustangs, the people who taught Anonymous everything they know, but they aren't Anonymous!!
                          Krystan: Ok, so what does this mean?
                          Todd: Burn the cow skin rug and get to the rail house!!
                          Krystan: Todd, I've been meaning to talk to you... I think it's time we be honest....
                          Todd: In that case, can I have the cow skin rug?

Comment

I can almost hear it now....

Krystan: Todd, you're starting to worry Duke and I. Please tell me what you mean..
                            Todd: We've done been found out!! They know who we are, they know where we are, for Christ's sake, they know you love food!
                            Todd: DFWMustangs, the people who taught Anonymous everything they know, but they aren't Anonymous!!
                            Krystan: Todd, I've been meaning to talk to you... I think it's time we be honest....
                            Holy shit!!!

ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I can almost hear it now....

Son of a BITCH it hurts when Dr Pepper comes out your nose!

Comment

• Quick someone photoshop her gunt out of the picture, Cooter see's that and its game over for FT...
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X