X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
    Now I just feel bad.

FT has been hammering it in that his house is something spectacular.
    Oh, don't feel bad. Mine is at least a mcmansion, you know just like his but with more brick and another story.

Comment

• Yes, respect for not showing the kid. Hey fag train, you lose in the game of life. All you had to do was post the pics yourself. Oh and not get caught in a few lies. Enjoy the cake! I mean lake!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
        he has $5,000!!! .......... or does he?

His $5k to my $50? I'm down like four flat tires.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
          After he blows his stack, I bet he never posts here again
          Sure he will. He's much, much too dumb to actually take a hint and fuck off.

Doesn't really matter either way, he provides entertainment.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
            Oh, don't feel bad. Mine is at least a mcmansion, you know just like his but with more brick and another story.
            dont feel like the lone ranger.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
              Good deal. You're out doing me. I'm a lowly single story. Full brick and an okay sized yard.

Comment

• Guaranteed his wife is soon to ask him why he is getting rid of the cow skin rug....

"I just can't look at it anymore..."

Comment

Guaranteed his wife is soon to ask him why he is getting rid of the cow skin rug....

"I just can't look at it anymore..., it's a constant reminder of my shame and bad decisions"
                  ftfy
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• This thread reminds me of the good old days. Well done, gents. Well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                      Sure he will. He's much, much too dumb to actually take a hint and fuck off.

Doesn't really matter either way, he provides entertainment.
                      oh I hope he doesnt. I have no problem with the guy. I get a kick out of people who go out of their way to act like big shots and show off their money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                        I get a kick out of people who go out of their way to act like big shots and show off their money.
                        I don't have a problem with him either, but the above is exactly why he gets kicked in the nuts...

Comment

• i truly love you guys.

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

I don't have a problem with him either, but the above is exactly why he gets kicked in the nuts...
                              Every last bit of the negative responses and attention he gets, is a direct result of his sorry ass attitude. In searching for the pictures he posted on the old board this morning, I glanced over a bunch of his older posts. He started out posting as a humble, respectable individual. I'm not sure what event it was, exactly, that sent him careening off in to braggadacio and arrogant stupidity, but it was an interesting progression none the less.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                Every last bit of the negative responses and attention he gets, is a direct result of his sorry ass attitude. In searching for the pictures he posted on the old board this morning, I glanced over a bunch of his older posts. He started out posting as a humble, respectable individual. I'm not sure what event it was, exactly, that sent him careening off in to braggadacio and arrogant stupidity, but it was an interesting progression none the less.
                                The guy simply let a little bit of money change him. In a bad way I might add.

Comment

Working...
                                X