• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    And the thread comes full circle!
    Thank you, thank you...
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• I'll still bet that $5k though.... Post up.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        LOL!

And just think: if Todd would have replied to me this might have all never happened!

Don't kid yourself. This train was already rolling... It didn't take me but maybe 10 mins to figure out the names. And I'm not even detective dick like some of the others here...
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          That's the thing.... Nobody else here feels the need to validate their business all over this board. I don't need to post shit up. Because I don't give a fuck. I'd be willing to bet, I make more money than you do. But you dont hear me talking shit, because it is inconsequential. You also don't have the balls to post up the w-2, despite many threats.
          Wait - you work for the railroad?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
            I'll still bet that $5k though.... Post up.
            He'll NEVER post a W2 ... only his largest paycheck with the most OT, travel pay, etc and act like that's his run-rate.

I love all these "post up blah blah blah" posts from him ... what has HE ever posted?
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              He'll NEVER post a W2 ... only his largest paycheck with the most OT, travel pay, etc and act like that's his run-rate.

I love all these "post up blah blah blah" posts from him ... what has HE ever posted?
              Did you miss the rug?!

And what was the W-2 bet anyway, that he made more? Or just that he wouldn't post it?

Comment

• Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                Did you miss the rug?!
                There's a rug? What's it made of ... where would I get one?
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

what has HE ever posted?
                  A cow skin rug. What more need a man post?

Comment

where would I get one?
                    No one knows

Comment

Did you miss the rug?!

And what was the W-2 bet anyway, that he made more? Or just that he wouldn't post it?
                      Who knows? None of his fucking bets are really bets. They're diversionary deflections away from another bet someone calls him on. It's so bizarre.

I DO think he posted once that he'd post his balance sheet compared to mine and I'd be shocked. Fuck I should've went through with that.

Comment

• Htf have i not seen this thread. Time to start reading.

Comment

I DO think he posted once that he'd post his balance sheet compared to mine and I'd be shocked. Fuck I should've went through with that.
                          Just make sure you only include the asset side...that's the only one that really matters.

Comment

Just make sure you only include the asset side...that's the only one that really matters.
                            Who needs balance sheets when you have income statements?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                              Who needs balance sheets when you have income statements?
                              choooooooooooooo$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ choooooooooooooo$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

There's a rug? What's it made of ... where would I get one?
                                Jody, I know you don't like me, and I really don't care; but probably 75% of your posts crack me the fuck up. Good day, sir.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X