This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
    Who needs balance sheets when you have income statements?
    Sonuvabitch you're right! Onward with income statement posting - EVERYONE. I'll pay $50,000/post. I'm kidding, I don't make CHOO$$CHOO$$ money.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Don't kid yourself. This train was already rolling... It didn't take me but maybe 10 mins to figure out the names. And I'm not even detective dick like some of the others here...
      I've been asked by several to shut this down since it's "off-topic", but Choda Boy motivated me to allow it to drag out.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Has plenty of content if you ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Jody, I know you don't like me, and I really don't care; but probably 75% of your posts crack me the fuck up. Good day, sir.
          Ha, I don't know why you'd think that, but thanks.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Has plenty of content if you ask me.
            Oh... it does.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• FreightTrain got his money worth, chump ass bitch. I have no sympathy for you, you deserve all of it.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                Sonuvabitch you're right! Onward with income statement posting - EVERYONE. I'll pay $50,000/post. I'm kidding, I don't make CHOO$$CHOO$$ money.
                Goddamn white text, I was sending a PM!!!!

Comment

• Awesome thread!
                  would read again

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                    ....Also I think the ownership of this website better get it reeled in because this place will screw with the wrong person one day and it won't be pretty when lawyers get involved. Just like that whole Dan Bishop deal. I thought that was a very low blow...
                    It is 8:52 PM, and FreightTrain, just like Russ Martin, is a no-talent assclown.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      I've been asked by several to shut this down since it's "off-topic", but Choda Boy motivated me to allow it to drag out.

..and who the fuck is complaining anyway? Do any of them have join dates before 2005?

Comment

..and who the fuck is complaining anyway? Do any of them have join dates before 2005?
                        Naynay, Freightrain = several

Comment

Dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            Dick.

Not my fault you missed The Golden Age!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Dick.
                              Shut up, Detective Dick!

Comment

Not my fault you missed The Golden Age!
                                No shit... I remember back when Al P actually bought car parts from me...

Comment

Working...
                                X