• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Not my fault you missed The Golden Age!
    Valid.
    Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
    Shut up, Detective Dick!
    I don't do that stuff anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
      No shit... I remember back when Al P actually bought car parts from me...
      Ask Al about running from the police! 'nay would be proud.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Has plenty of content if you ask me.
        Thought that said cow tent ... plenty of that, too.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          Ask Al about running from the police! 'nay would be proud.
          I'd rather ask him about buying bums cartons of cigarettes for finding his wedding ring....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            Valid.

I don't do that stuff anymore.
            Oh, really? I seem to have heard otherwise.

Comment

• Do you still want my phone # bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                I'd rather ask him about buying bums cartons of cigarettes for finding his wedding ring....
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                  Oh, really? I seem to have heard otherwise.
                  I also quit drinking!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    I also quit drinking!

Get out of here with that faggotry.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                      I guess I shouldn't expected anything less of this site. I'll talk shit with the best of them and you won't find me getting all butt hurt over folks posting personal shit on the web, but it's still bs. The folks doing the posting would cry like little girls if their wife and personal info was posted. I personally think thats a fucking cheap shot and if you want to talk shit thats fine, but make it about me don't bring my wife or child into it to try to get the upper hand. That's a bitch move. Also I think the ownership of this website better get it reeled in because this place will screw with the wrong person one day and it won't be pretty when lawyers get involved. Just like that whole Dan Bishop deal. I thought that was a very low blow.
                      Sounds to me like you have been butt hurt multiple times, considering all of the bullshit you've tossed out about kicking people's asses, showing income, etc. And you can suck my dick on the "cheap shot" comment. You have, more than once, posted up about how much hotter your wife is than others, and betting people to post up pictures of their spouses. You have brought ALL of this on yourself, period. If you want to make idle threats about getting a lawyer, then go for it. Find ONE illegal or slanderous thing on here. You won't. Go ahead, talk to a lawyer about it, they will laugh in your face. Everything posted is public info that a trained monkey could find. Not to mention that you making comments about wanted to beat someone's ass could be construed as a threat, moron.

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                      To the folks still running their mouths it's funny how you can talk shit, but won't post up what you got. That's what gets on my nerves about this place. Say all you want about my house, but it was my first home I bought in my early twentys. I bought it by myself and paid for it with my money. I didn't have to get married to be able to afford it. Why don't some of you post up where you were living at age 23?
                      Seriously? YOU are the idiot who continuously pops off about how much money he makes, but won't post up any real evidence of your outta control ballin'. Where was I living at 23? In a very modest 2 bedroom house that I was renting because I had no idea where I wanted to settle down permanently. I didn't care, I had a good job, was driving a corvette, and partying it up errry day. See, I have no problem posting up, even if it's nothing to brag about. As far as "posting up what you got," one of the only things I ever post up are watches that I add to my collection. It's called sharing a common interest with people without being a fucking douche.

Oh, and while I'm at it, this was the fucking "family friendly" version of outing your bullshit. You think that what was posted up was hard to find? You think we all posted up EVERYTHING we found? Not a chance, kiddo. We were actually quite reserved and respectful, considering the history of this site and its members.

Comment

• Where the hell did bluecollar come from? I've seen the name a handful of times, but nothing like this. Well done, sir!

Comment

• I'm 23 with no vette. Fucking shameful. I hate you guys and I'm telling my lawyer!

Comment

Where the hell did bluecollar come from? I've seen the name a handful of times, but nothing like this. Well done, sir!
                            If you had a quality timepiece, you'd know him well.... :boosh:

Comment

Where the hell did bluecollar come from? I've seen the name a handful of times, but nothing like this. Well done, sir!
                              I was thinking the same thing. Inline6 and bluecollar have been killing it lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                                I'm 23 with no vette. Fucking shameful. I hate you guys and I'm telling my lawyer!
                                Back to your corner!!

Comment

Working...
                                X