This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
    I'm 23 with no vette. Fucking shameful. I hate you guys and I'm telling my lawyer!

I was 23 with an apondo and a slow ass 1996 Mustang GT.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      Back to your corner!!
      My ass. Kiss it.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      I've got a 4 bedroom house on a bigger lot than dumbass and I ain't gotta lie to kick it! I wish I could have an ugly tote the note Jeep Liberty, though!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Where the hell did bluecollar come from? I've seen the name a handful of times, but nothing like this. Well done, sir!
        I tend to hang back and just enjoy the show, but I've been getting tired of the repetitive dumbassery that FT has been spewing lately.

Comment

My ass. Kiss it.

I've got a 4 bedroom house on a bigger lot than dumbass and I ain't gotta lie to kick it! I wish I could have an ugly tote the note Jeep Liberty, though!
          You always try and lead me in with inuendo, it's not going to work.

Comment

Living in The Village with a bitching '99 GT, baby!
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
              I tend to hang back and just enjoy the show, but I've been getting tired of the repetitive dumbassery that FT has been spewing lately.
              Well done.
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                You always try and lead me in with inuendo, it's not going to work.
                Damn the luck!

Comment

My ass. Kiss it.

I always kind of stare at the type of person that would intentionally seek out a Jeep Liberty.

Anyways, going on, despite my just deplorable condo and piece of junk slow ass 4.6 non-pi GT, 23 was one of the absolute best times of my life. I made dirt for money, I could sometimes barely afford to eat, but I'd keep that cable modem switched on and kept modding the car!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                    If you had a quality timepiece, you'd know him well.... :boosh:
                    Truf. Even though I can't tell time, I still like pretty things on my wrist.

Fuck it, I'll stoop to FT's level for a second. Hey, fluffy, care to guess the value of the watch I'm wearing right now? I'll give you a hint...what is roughly 2 months of your choooo choooo salary??

Comment

Fuck it, I'll stoop to FT's level for a second. Hey, fluffy, care to guess the value of the watch I'm wearing right now? I'll give you a hint...what is roughly 2 months of your choooo choooo salary??
                      I'll take a Movado for $100, Alex!!! I kid, I know you're rocking an Invicta...

Comment

• Breitling.

Comment

I always kind of stare at the type of person that would intentionally seek out a Jeep Liberty.

Anyways, going on, despite my just deplorable condo and piece of junk slow ass 4.6 non-pi GT, 23 was one of the absolute best times of my life. I made dirt for money, I could sometimes barely afford to eat, but I'd keep that cable modem switched on and kept modding the car!
                          The exhaust I want is $1200 and I have yet to find myself a choo$$$chooo daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                            I'll take a Movado ...
                            Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                              Breitling.
                              Fuck that, and when I say "fuck that" I mean I'm sure he's rocking a Patek.... and when I say he's rocking a Patek, it really means I know he's sporting a Lange.... and when I say he's sporting a Lange, it really means he's got an ROO on his wrist.... and when I say he's got an ROO on his wrist, it really means he has a 1980's stick dial no date DJ.... (which is still 2mo worth of salary....)

Comment

The exhaust I want is $1200 and I have yet to find myself a choo$$$chooo daddy.
                                pics?

Comment

Working...
                                X