Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess the entertainment is over for tonight. I mean, after all, I'm sure FT has to get up early for another 18hr shift of making banking.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      ... his upper middle class income can't buy him. Notice I said upper middle class "income" ...
      I don't know that I'd say $90 - $100k is upper middle class.

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      Here is the wife when she was around 23. We were apartment living while you were "making your fortune"

Here she is currently.

Suck it.
      Bastard.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        Trying to make that choooochoooo money, but I just work for little old Dell
        Would a wooden train whistle make you feel more important?

Comment

Trying to make that choooochoooo money, but I just work for little old Dell
          Welcome back!

Is Geor with you?

Comment

• I do alright for an old broke fat ass...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              Welcome back!

Is Geor with you?

I think he's circling the message board.

Comment

I do alright for an old broke fat ass...

She looks like she could be your sister!

Jk, nice ride.

Comment

• I'm a bit surprised that this hasn't been moved to the HOF or stickied yet.

Comment

I do alright for an old broke fat ass...
                    Oh hey, speaking of which, Bea told me to tell you "what's up"....

.... but not really, as I'm old, portly, married, and have 0 game...

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                      Oh hey, speaking of which, Bea told me to tell you "what's up"....

.... but not really, as I'm old, portly, married, and have 0 game...
                      Tell her to bring me some beer and a Whataburger taquito on her way home!!

Comment

Tell her to bring me some beer and a Whataburger taquito on her way home!!
                        she asked "with cheese or without?"

I swear, I thought she knew you so well!!!! It's ok, Matt, I'm disappointed too... I'll call you later and we can discuss.....

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                          I'm a bit surprised that this hasn't been moved to the HOF or stickied yet.
                          A few more classless retorts from him with a dash of backpedalling and I suspect that it will be.

Can the mods make it to where this is the only thread that he can see when he is logged in?

Comment

• Stuff doesn't get moved until it is over with. This hasn't even slowed down yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                              she asked "with cheese or without?"

I swear, I thought she knew you so well!!!! It's ok, Matt, I'm disappointed too... I'll call you later and we can discuss.....
                              She knows I'm lactose intolerant, she was just asking to be nice!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Stuff doesn't get moved until it is over with. This hasn't even slowed down yet.
                                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                                dont downshift!!
                                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X