This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    Your next. Adultery, attempted murder, fraud, pick one pussy.
    Lol, you sound upset again, convicted felon. Don't get drunk and beat up your old lady.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Aren't you the one who hit Michelle and Becky? Boosh? Or is that still hush hush? And sorry my iPad is smarter than all of us!
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Allen drop it, I've got you on a one way trip to prison. You won't do county time like me. You will come out a new man, literally
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• If I didn't have so much work to do I'd lay into you more mrs Raytheon. But I digress I got work to do tomorrow. It doesn't involve mailing out business proposals for a boss either
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Aren't you the one who hit Michelle and Becky? Boosh? Or is that still hush hush? And sorry my iPad is smarter than all of us!
            Of course, in the Walt Disney room I have. Along with your mom.

Unless you mean "hit" like how you hit your baby's mama.
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

If I didn't have so much work to do I'd lay into you more mrs Raytheon. But I digress I got work to do tomorrow. It doesn't involve mailing out business proposals for a boss either
              And I'll fuck you up, all sweetlike, I promise.

Comment

• No I mean hit like physically. You know how you hit Brian dart with the bat in an attempt to take his life. Allen peters attempted murder google.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  And I'll fuck you up, all sweetlike, I promise.
                  You're not gonna get any sleep tonight are you?.. #winning

Al p murder google
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

No I mean hit like physically. You know how you hit Brian dart with the bat in an attempt to take his life. Allen peters attempted murder google.
                    You mean hit the crack pipe you like you did for the first 30 years of your life as a thug from the rough streets of Starwood Frisco with a silver spoon up your ass?

Lmao, hardcore Rodney, at the Chess King in the fucking mall!!

Comment

You're not gonna get any sleep tonight are you?.. #winning

Al p murder google
                      You didn't read the thread, I sleep like a baby every night, I got my sacks of money to keep me warm.

Comment

• You're the most thuggish ruggish person I know. I don't associate with premeditated murderers. Allen peters murder google
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

You didn't read the thread, I sleep like a baby every night, I got my sacks of money to keep me warm.
                          Ok ft, but I bet the devil haunts your dreams. Al p assault deadly weapon
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

You're the most thuggish ruggish person I know. I don't associate with premeditated murderers. Allen peters murder google
                            Not true at all, you spent a lot of time in jail so you associate with plenty of dirtbags. Rodney John Walter II convicted felon pipefitter's union pedophile convicted child molestor rapist

Comment

• And here we go......
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Not true at all, you spent a lot of time in jail so you associate with plenty of dirtbags. Rodney John Walter II convicted felon pipefitter's union pedophile convicted child molestor rapist
                                Lmao 180 days is a lot of time. That's more than you spent on your groupon fuckin real estate license. Walt Disney Allen peters adultery murderer
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X