This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    Lmao 180 days is a lot of time. That's more than you spent on your groupon fuckin real estate license. Walt Disney Allen peters adultery murderer
    Jesus Christ 180 days? I bet you didn't shit right for years after that, Rodney John axe murder serial rapist Nazi war criminal Walter II.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Ehhhijust jumped in the sl550 and went home when they let me go from Collin county. I read the bible and the Koran in that time. You may need to also so you realize that premeditated conspiracy murder for hire against Brian dart is not the answer Allen peters
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Ehhhijust jumped in the sl550 and went home when they let me go from Collin county. I read the bible and the Koran in that time. You may need to also so you realize that premeditated conspiracy murder for hire against Brian dart is not the answer Allen peters
        I bet you were sitting on one of those little donut pillows too huh big guy?
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• Gnight Alain.try to keep your dick in your pants and your hands to yourself for the children's sake!
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Gnight Alain.try to keep your dick in your pants and your hands to yourself for the children's sake!
            Don't forget to empty your colostomy bag, prison sex fiend.

Comment

• Swinging for the fences. Are you gonna hit me with a wooden bat, or aluminum? I prefer a solid wood as its more authentic. How many friends will you bring? Gunight, don't let the devil take your last breath Allen you adulterous Oklahoman fuck.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Swinging for the fences. Are you gonna hit me with a wooden bat, or aluminum? I prefer a solid wood as its more authentic. How many friends will you bring? Gunfight, don't let the devil take your last breath Allen you adulterous Oklahoman fuck.
                Like anyone would need a bat for you Rodney, I have seen you get your ass beat more than any human in my life. I think you got your ass whipped at every party I went to for two months straight during one stretch.

I'm sure you are a straight up bad ass now though

Comment

• No you're the jackboot thug. My convictions involve motor vehicles not deadly weapons!
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• lol @ prison sex fiend

Comment

No you're the jackboot thug. My convictions involve motor vehicles not deadly weapons!
                      Your convictions involve evading police, two DWIs, no insurance, etc. Nice try, liar.

Then 180 days of getting your asshole stretched as the bitch in cell block H. I'm sure you were real tough in prison though.

Comment

• Derailed a derail. Nice.
                        Originally posted by Buzzo
                        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Comment

• Just when I thought this thread was slowing down....

Comment

Gnight Alain.try to keep your dick in your pants and your hands to yourself for the children's sake!
                              Just a PSA. Naynay will be unable to respond for 48 hours. I was getting fucking sick of reading that bullshit. We've had several tragedies lately and he had nothing but trolling to offer. Fuck that guy.
                              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• lame

Comment

Working...
                                X