Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was he drunk? Sounded even dumber than normal.

Comment

• I don't think I've ever seen someone ruin their own thread. What a moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
        Just a PSA. Naynay will be unable to respond for 48 hours. I was getting fucking sick of reading that bullshit. We've had several tragedies lately and he had nothing but trolling to offer. Fuck that guy.
        Awesome. I bet he is going to be even more irate when he gets back. Should be hilarious!
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Looks like someone got all upset that the focus was shifted onto someone else for a while. It's sad how badly naynay seems to NEED the attention, whether good or bad. Kind of the same way that dammitsteve does.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
            Looks like someone got all upset that the focus was shifted onto someone else for a while. It's sad how badly naynay seems to NEED the attention, whether good or bad. Kind of the same way that dammitsteve does.
            I still just don't understand it:

I just can't figure out the science behind it. We had Steve, who finally took his smilie faces and retreated to a site he could moderate so people wouldn't be mean or misunderstand his sense of humor. Stepping into the batter box directly after his departure, 03trublugt took fairy tales and contact sports into the upper

It's like they can't stand not being in the spotlight of stupidity. Hell, we've got the current trifecta going in this thread, Rodney, FT, and 03trublugt, all going for that gold star. All we need now is for Special Steve to come back and talk about his fighting prowess or how everyone misunderstands his sense of humor and this thing will launch into the stratosphere.

Comment

• Can we make it 48 days?

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                I give her a 6. Not ballin enough to post up like you are bangin kate upton. She looked great at 23, at 28, she can get in line with the rest of em. I never saw ft's old lady and I'm not here to judge cause everyone deserves to be happy. But keep it 100 player. And if anyone else wants to chime in ill bust you and your bitch down too. I don't think I've seen one broad on this sit worth bragging about, mine included, just be happy you got a piece of pussy and stfu. For you single guys try going stranger tonight and put a sock in your mouth.
                he wasn't bragging... read the thread before posting stupid shit...

it was in reference to this:

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                I have a mental picture of this guy (fag train) and I have a hunch that I am probably right. I think that he was the ugly fat kid all his life (and still is). He has been made fun of and talked down to so much that it probably motivated him to do something with his life, if this is the case good for you. BUT, once he finally reached the self appointed mountain top and he FINALLY had something to rub back in the faces of all the people who have shamed him over the years he turned it up to 11 and has not looked back since. I get it man you make decent scratch. You have a fallback or a default if you will that anytime anyone challenges you on anything you revert back to talking about the ONE thing that you have going your way. I want to play your game plain and simple but I want to compare something of a different category because you clearly win when it comes to finances and income. I want to compare things that a paycheck cant buy. I caught on to Tali referencing your wife having knee problems possibly because of weight. Lets see pictures of yourself and your wife, maybe even your kid. Lets see how far down in the bottom of the barrel of the gene pool you and yours really come from. Post the pics unless you are a pussy and I will myself. You have my word on that. I just about have you pegged for a a guy who's ONLY saving grace is his paycheck. Whats all that money really worth when you are embarrassed of yourself and the lady on your arm?
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  I don't think I've ever seen someone ruin their own thread. What a moron.
                  It's a relatively cunning maneuver, actually. He asked for the thread to get shut down repeatedly. Derail the derailed derailer!
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                    he wasn't bragging... read the thread before posting stupid shit...

it was in reference to this:
                    You can't expect hot rod to actually read, comprehend, and then respond.

Comment

• I wonder how many times he's hit that contact administrator button...haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                        I wonder how many times he's hit that contact administrator button...haha.
                        Which one, naynay or FT? LOL.

Meh, I wouldn't call it a full derail.

I'm sure FT is pretty much finished posting in this thread, so rather than it end on that note, naynay attempted to seize the opportunity to shift focus back to him. It won't work for long, though; without FT's continued input this thread will lose its appeal.

Comment

• Did naynay seriously try to Dan Bishop Broncojohnny?

Comment

• Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                            Did naynay seriously try to Dan Bishop Broncojohnny?
                            Yep.

His latest posts sounded like he was drunk and making more of an ass of himself than usual.

Comment

Emphasis on TRY.

Comment

You mean Rodney John Cornhole Connie Walter II?
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X