This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    You should confine him to a hidden subforum, that only he can see and post in. That way he doesn't continue to leak his Napoleon complex, and his plethora of stupid all over the rest of the board.
    I have other ideas for him. Unfortunately, he doesn't tend to break any rules.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      Careful, your whiney envious bitch is showing.

Seriously man, get over yourself. So you drive a train. Do I think it might be a fun job,? Yup. Is your pay pretty decent? Sure it is. Does anyone give a fuck about your Napoleon complex and your need to feel superior because you make what amounts to an upper middle class lifestyle in Texas? No.

You could add a lot to the board, and your self esteem it seems, but you choose to be a dumbfuck. Why is that?

Keep on keeping on. I never bring up anything to do with money. It's always someone else talking shit. When someone wants to run their mouth I'll put them in their place, but the coward bastards always side step the issue.

Also I've always said it's not what you make it's what you save. So claiming I only make 40k a year is a huge pat on my back because I save a shit load with our pensions, 401k, IRAs, mutual funds, and cold hard cash.

That brings us to my next issues. All these so called Self Appointed Experts on the board that don't have a pot to piss in. They love to talk the big game but if you listen and read between the lines it's all a house of cards. They like to through huge numbers out there likes it's ment to impress someone to give people on the internet the impression they are some big shot. I've said all along I'm just some piss ant union worker. I don't try and act like I'm the CEO.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
        Keep on keeping on. I never bring up anything to do with money. It's always someone else talking shit. When someone wants to run their mouth I'll put them in their place, but the coward bastards always side step the issue.

Also I've always said it's not what you make it's what you save. So claiming I only make 40k a year is a huge pat on my back because I save a shit load with our pensions, 401k, IRAs, mutual funds, and cold hard cash.

That brings us to my next issues. All these so called Self Appointed Experts on the board that don't have a pot to piss in. They love to talk the big game but if you listen and read between the lines it's all a house of cards. They like to through huge numbers out there likes it's ment to impress someone to give people on the internet the impression they are some big shot. I've said all along I'm just some piss ant union worker. I don't try and act like I'm the CEO.
        See, here's the conundrum: if you're not talking about money and creating the constant bullshit then you're sticking your fucking head into SOMEONE ELSE'S convo and flapping your man-pleaser when you should just shut the fuck up. Shutting the fuck up and not looking stupid is much easier than showing us how stupid you are. Which you're very good at.

Either way, you getting caught up in these money debates... constantly... either makes you a liar ("I don't start it") or a completely idiotic antagonist that just needs to shut the fuck up. Which is it?
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        dont downshift!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          You should confine him to a hidden subforum, that only he can see and post in. That way he doesn't continue to leak his Napoleon complex, and his plethora of stupid all over the rest of the board.
          Brent for President!

Comment

• Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
            Brent for President!
            If I started sending every retard to a "Retards Only" sub-forum, this place would be downright boring!
            dont downshift!!

Comment

Keep on keeping on. I never bring up anything to do with money.
              You seriously didn't just say this. Do I really have to go through your own posts and show you how many times you have proved your statement wrong?

Unfuckingbelievable.

You are like a child, unaware that your incessant bragging about shit no one cares about only serves to lower your standing in the eyes of your peers, utterly unable to stop out of some deep seated insecurity.

A quote from my grandfather that I will share it with you:

"A Man is noticed. There is no need for him to brag. If he should go unnoticed he is not a Man, and therefore has nothing to brag about."

Learn from it or don't. No one gives a shit.
              Last edited by sc281; 04-07-2013, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Hell last time I checked downtown Dallas has 27million sqft of office space sitting vacant.\
                Yeah not even close.

There's approximately 36 million sq ft of office space in the Dallas CBD. Current direct vacancies total somewhere around 9.3 million sq ft.

Comment

Keep on keeping on. I never bring up anything to do with money.
                  You have stacks of cash in your avatar.

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                  That brings us to my next issues. All these so called Self Appointed Experts on the board that don't have a pot to piss in. They love to talk the big game but if you listen and read between the lines it's all a house of cards.
                  So, who are these members? The problem abounds - obviously - surely you could throw out a few names.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I knew exactly what he ment. He's trying to blow smoke up everyones ass like he's Donald Trump of real estate. He claimed if the deal goes through he going to be on a boat. So does that mean he's implying his commission is 1% lol. I mean for me to brag and claim I'll be on a boat next week it would have to be at least 6.5 million. I'll bet his commission isn't even 0.0001 lol.

I guess his company's business plan is the same as Donald Trumps and they plan on going bankrupt several times over. It's no secret commerical real estate is taking a fucking beating all over America. Hell last time I checked downtown Dallas has 27million sqft of office space sitting vacant. Oh but Al has big plans of filling that space with call centers. I forgot about that. Go blow smoke up someone else's ass.
                    Oh dear, I guess I better hang it all up, Freightrain has figured out the commercial real estate business and now there is no hope for anyone involved. I hope I can get out with a Gucci shirt on my back!
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      See, here's the conundrum: if you're not talking about money and creating the constant bullshit then you're sticking your fucking head into SOMEONE ELSE'S convo and flapping your man-pleaser when you should just shut the fuck up. Shutting the fuck up and not looking stupid is much easier than showing us how stupid you are. Which you're very good at.

Either way, you getting caught up in these money debates... constantly... either makes you a liar ("I don't start it") or a completely idiotic antagonist that just needs to shut the fuck up. Which is it?
                      Excellent point Don. Any moron can see that is exactly what he did in this thread. Naynay and I were having a perfectly civilized conversation about what jail is best and here comes the Freightrain, fresh off the latest trip to Loserville and chugga-chugga-choo-chooing into the thread with his cock holster running at full steam ahead.

On a side note, imagine how annoying this dickhead is in person. Jesus, I can't imagine.
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                        Does anyone give a fuck about your Napoleon complex and your need to feel superior because you make what amounts to an upper middle class lifestyle in Texas?
                        LOL - even if he did this 5 days a week (which I would guarantee he doesn't), that's only $250k/yr, which I don't think knocks on the door of "upper middle class". I'm guessing that day was some double shift he had to pull and doesn't do it with any regularity, or he wouldn't have posted it. And if he did, he'd at least have nicer furniture.

Just throwin' that out there....

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        I want to know the incentive on that one, fuck. I assume that our average deal size is way smaller than your place (and hence a different incentive structure), but a $675MM deal would be a $2.1MM commission for me!
                        x2 - my commission would be $80,765,000, but there is a HUGE difference between comm real estate and software...

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                          been doin this shit for 20 years and lived all over the country, safe to say my name is out there.. im not hiding anything
                          Bitch you know you cannot hide anything from this board even if you wanted to.
                          Originally posted by naynay View Post
                          and now i have a wife, kid, live in kessler park, and do damned good for myself.
                          THERE it is!

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                            If I started sending every retard to a "Retards Only" sub-forum, this place would be downright boring!
                            Let's be honest, this place is already pretty boring these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              No way this place is boring! We got ufc fighters, mini van race car drivers and kids that build fast promods with a cam only.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                i try to keep it edgy
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X