This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
    I love how this place won't let little Al stick up for himself. If a grown man wants to collect disney stuff so be it.
    The wife handles everything Disney at my house. I even bought her a timeshare down there. I collect dollar bills and undervalued shares of stock. I realize that you may have trouble talking about those particular hobbies, so go ahead and stick with witty Disney comments.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      The wife handles everything Disney at my house. I even bought her a timeshare down there. I collect dollar bills and undervalued shares of stock. I realize that you may have trouble talking about those particular hobbies, so go ahead and stick with witty Disney comments.
      I think he's confused with Elvis and Elvis' massive doll collection.

That or he's just retarded.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Wow, Matthew, you've really been doing your research. Feel free to elaborate who I would need to impress with some McMansion?

Why you gotta knock my McMansion?
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
          I love being poor. I get more done without all that incessant bragging getting in the way!
          same here

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            I think he's confused with Elvis and Elvis' massive doll collection.

That or he's just retarded.
            I love the massive inferiority complex myself.

I just got 11th row Mavs tickets for tonight for free. <---- Freightrain blows gasket
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              I love the massive inferiority complex myself.

I just got 11th row Mavs tickets for tonight for free. <---- Freightrain blows gasket
              Of course they were free. Have you not seen any of the 60+ games they've played this year.

Comment

• Lolerskatez up in here. I want a fucking gold star!!
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                  Of course they were free. Have you not seen any of the 60+ games they've played this year.
                  Gasket blown. He probably pissed his pants while writing this

Comment

• For the record, I was telling you people to buy AAMRQ when it was at $0.37...

Comment

I love how this sites 2 biggest morons are in here clawing away, trying to outstupid one another for the golden star.
                      you and the cop?
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post

Why you gotta knock my McMansion?

I'm actually really amused that his house is 2850 square feet, yet he lives on a lot that is smaller than mine. Ann must love dusting and vacuuming that place.

Comment

his house is 2850 square feet
                          Shit, that's ballin' outta control right there, son...

Comment

• Hey Al can you post a pic from your seat holding a corndog at the game later. I just don't know what's truth or fiction after the boat post. I'd say post a pic of the ticket, but your boss could have sent you down to "will call" to pick up his tickets on your lunchbreak.

Comment

• There's number 3 rounding the corner with his second wind. It's gonna be a close one folks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                                you and the cop?

Comment

Working...
                                X