This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Stuff doesn't get moved until it is over with. This hasn't even slowed down yet.
    Makes sense.

I think it's hilarious that he logged in, saw the giant shit storm, posted one "pithy" retort, and immediately logged out.

My guess is that he is reading while logged out in an attempt to lay low. Just pitiful.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
      Makes sense.

I think it's hilarious that he logged in, saw the giant shit storm, posted one "pithy" retort, and immediately logged out.

My guess is that he is reading while logged out in an attempt to lay low. Just pitiful.
      I bet hes working

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
        The folks doing the posting would cry like little girls if their wife and personal info was posted.
        I was going to post a picture of my wife laying on our cow skin rug to prove you wrong but she blended right in.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
          Well since we are still rubbing it in and I did make a bet with ole fag train. Even though HE did not post the pics I would sure hate to miss an opportunity to rub it in his face of another instance of what his upper middle class income can't buy him. Notice I said upper middle class "income", because ole FT is a prime example of what money does to trash and how it can never ever under any circumstance buy taste or class.

Here is the wife when she was around 23. We were apartment living while you were "making your fortune"

Here she is currently.

Suck it.
          Rain train on her with some homeboys on a business trip in Virginia.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            Damn, I was really hoping for more out of this one.

Ye of little faith.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
              What's a rain train?
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Purple Rain, Chocolate Rain, Soul Train?

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Ye of little faith.
                  That's my version of "ttt" or "bump".
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    What's a rain train?
                    Originally posted by stevo View Post

Stevo
                    Well done.

Comment

Stuff doesn't get moved until it is over with. This hasn't even slowed down yet.
                      Oh so you are the gate keeper, aka god
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post

Stevo
                        I like you better since you changed your name from dammnitsteve.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Well done.
                          Coal train.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Oh so you are the gate keeper, aka god
                            He's not trying to sell guns or false promises (aka Obama-hope-change), so I think we're safe for now....

Comment

• The ran in Span falls manly on the plan.

Comment

• Why, are you the key master?

Comment

Working...
                                X