Who really wants to keep tags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
    I'd think you agree if you got to see what was posted about Brandon's premee daughter that just came home from the hospital. Very classless shit talking about a baby being raped by N*****s and all that kinda shit.
    It is difficult to say what a pack or a tribe of them will do.

Agreed that it's tasteless, but some are gold and people are being giant pussies about it.

Comment

• If you can't own up to a tag you posted, then you probably shouldn't bother posting it.

Comment

• Some of them are comic gold, but some are just very dis-tasteful, racist and full of hatred, fuck that shit. It's beyond funny anymore if you ask me.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Wtf..... 10 damn letters. This is ninjarific
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• truthfully...

There has been no backup on the rules set in place, much like early civilization, until people are punished and hung in front of the masses to witness, no one will take any rules as having any meaning.

Once a few people are banned, even temporarily, they will start to learn. Even friends of the owners, or as Steve says, "the clique", will have to be punished for the regular posters to feel the swiftness of the mod/admin's justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              truthfully...

There has been no backup on the rules set in place, much like early civilization, until people are punished and hung in front of the masses to witness, no one will take any rules as having any meaning.

Once a few people are banned, even temporarily, they will start to learn. Even friends of the owners, or as Steve says, "the clique", will have to be punished for the regular posters to feel the swiftness of the mod/admin's justice.
              Let's make the police officers on the board mods and give them a quota to fill on a weekly basis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                Let's make the police officers on the board mods and give them a quota to fill on a weekly basis.
                Surchargez?
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• I say keep the tags but post the user who posted stuff way over the line

do we really want this to turn into ls1tech

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    If you can't own up to a tag you posted, then you probably shouldn't bother posting it.
                    That I agree with. The people posting tags are passive aggressive pussies, that are too chicken shit to put a name behind what they are saying.

Some of them are funny, but talking about someone's premature baby being fucked by a pack of ninjas isn't even remotely funny.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                      I say keep the tags but post the user who posted stuff way over the line

Post up a list of people being banned, how long, and what they did.

Create a sticky called, "Rules Enforcement - You done fucked up now"

Comment

• Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
                        Especially the one where someone posted "Saladbar = wormdirt".
                        This was beyond fucked up if you ask me...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                          I say keep the tags but post the user who posted stuff way over the line

Dfwmustangs - we're the meanest pricks in the world until we get our feelings hurts and need to know who did it for closure reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                            Post up a list of people being banned, how long, and what they did.

Create a sticky called, "Rules Enforcement - You done fucked up now"
                            That would create a ton of drama, and this board loves drama, so why not?

I've got a good hunch who is posting a large majority of them. Would be nice to know whether or not I'm right.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              That would create a ton of drama, and this board loves drama, so why not?

I've got a good hunch who is posting a large majority of them. Would be nice to know whether or not I'm right.
                              Well, spit out a name and lock it in!

Comment

• no more smush smush
                                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Working...
                                X