Who really wants to keep tags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    I can't wait to find out, that's for sure. I have a few ideas as to who was behind a few different tags, and as mentioned earlier, I'd love to know if I was right or not.

Come on you sucky, slacking ass mods! Open the flood gates!

I was about to leave but fuck that im sticking around for this! C'mon with the C'mon!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
      What was the bet?

I said yesterday I bet(just generally) $20 Bill was the one saying Eric=partscounterbitch in a bunch of threads in the last week after I slapped him all over that Muslims thread. I was right. Really amusing since all of his money came from oil wells; it isn't like he did anything to earn it. Then on top of it he had to live in a trailer at HPP posing as a night watchman to pay it all off.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        I think it's fucking HILARIOUS. I wonder if every time someones goes back to delete one they realize what a double barreled little chicken shit they are.
        Yeah-thank goodness for backups. You chicken shits are about to be 'outted'.
        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

I said yesterday I bet(just generally) $20 Bill was the one saying Eric=partscounterbitch in a bunch of threads in the last week after I slapped him all over that Muslims thread. I was right. Really amusing since all of his money came from oil wells; it isn't like he did anything to earn it. Then on top of it he had to live in a trailer at HPP posing as a night watchman to pay it all off.
          Bill has oil money?

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
            Yeah-thank goodness for backups. You chicken shits are about to be 'outted'.
            C'mon dude.

Comment

This is going to be the biggest shitstorm we've seen in years, and I didn't evenhave anything to do with it. Lmao
              It will only be the "biggest shitstorm", drama queen, to those who (like you) consider this e-farting to be among the most important parts of their lives, LOL.

Comment

• the 10 characters tags make it hard as fuck to make anything good, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                  It will only be the "biggest shitstorm", drama queen, to those who (like you) consider this e-farting to be among the most important parts of their lives, LOL.
                  I just wanna see who posted the one about Shawn.

Comment

• Are going back to the one who talked shit about mikes house being burnt to the ground?

Comment

• i bet none of use have ever met the person responsible for the the most out of line tags. well i hope its not one of us that get together and hang out and such.

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

What one about shawn? I saw one the other day that said Steve beat salad bar, or something similar, but I didn't take it as he beat Shawn, more of a fat joke.

Comment

True, that's in very bad taste.....

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                            What one about shawn? I saw one the other day that said Steve beat salad bar, or sometihng similar, but I didn't take it as he beat Shawn, more of a fat joke.
                            No, the Salabar=wormfood or something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              Are going back to the one who talked shit about mikes house being burnt to the ground?
                              FWIW, I don't think who ever it was "talked shit". I think everyone got their panties in a bunch, simply because someone created the name 'NoHouseMike'.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

No, the Salabar=wormfood or something like that.
                                Man, wtf? This shit is retarded.

Comment

Working...
                                X