No announcement yet.

Who really wants to keep tags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leah + Smurfette + pool of jello to fight it out in. Set it up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
      Leah + Smurfette + pool of jello to fight it out in. Set it up!
      steveeatsloser

Comment

• Originally posted by Smurfette View Post
        I find it interesting that I am "significant" enough to warrant a post. I did nothing to you but be female (I suppose) and since you are the "top" female on this board I guess you see new girls as competition?

It's ok..I have never gotten along well with chicks anyway..most tend to be back stabbing, jealous and catty.

Honestly..you should get out more. Put down the keyboard..there is a world out there.

I don't give a shit what you think of me...for the record.:wink1:
        Don't get a big head about it-I happen to go to the first thread I knew I would find some good tags in and low and behold you and your bf were in there. It was just the beginning, so again-don't go feeling special and all.

There was no reason to be a little bitch about it. If you weren't such a pussy, you could have just come out and say it instead of making (what you thought) was an anonymous tag. I have plenty of girl friends from this site, but there are also plenty I have no desire to be friends with. Thanks for making the choice easy!

I do get out plenty-maybe you've been to one of the gtg's that we've had-oh no, wait-maybe not. Maybe you've been to one of the weekly gtg's at Back 9, oh wait-nope. Maybe YOU need to get out more. Just because I have a good job that affords me some downtime on a bad weather day, doesn't mean you should be upset. I mean, Burger King has to have someone there to make the fries.

I'm glad we're on the same page. Have a great night!
        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
          I don't hide behind anonymous tags like a fucking pussy.
          Tell it!

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
            steveeatsloser
            Haven't you heard? I'm #1@Bjj, so watch your step mister or you will get armbarred with my donut move.

Comment

Leah + Smurfette + pool of jello to fight it out in. Set it up!
              I think Smurfette is game.... (especially after this thread)

Originally posted by Leah View Post
              Also, let it be known that I have not made any tags against either one of you and will be happy to let you know who did to prove it. I don't hide behind anonymous tags like a fucking pussy.
              Who's hiding? Not like there was a race to delete tags....

Unlike you, it doesn't matter what a tag says as far as I'm concerned...
              Last edited by Gargamel; 02-09-2011, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Haven't you heard? I'm #1@Bjj, so watch your step mister or you will get armbarred with my donut move.
                Lol. Well played.
                Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by 88Kaufmann View Post
                  I've tried to set this up, I think Smurfette is game....

Who's hiding?
                  No one now that I posted it-you sure as hell didn't own up to it before that.
                  Token Split Tail

Comment

Don't get a big head about it-I happen to go to the first thread I knew I would find some good tags in and low and behold you and your bf were in there. It was just the beginning, so again-don't go feeling special and all.

There was no reason to be a little bitch about it. If you weren't such a pussy, you could have just come out and say it instead of making (what you thought) was an anonymous tag. I have plenty of girl friends from this site, but there are also plenty I have no desire to be friends with. Thanks for making the choice easy!

I do get out plenty-maybe you've been to one of the gtg's that we've had-oh no, wait-maybe not. Maybe you've been to one of the weekly gtg's at Back 9, oh wait-nope. Maybe YOU need to get out more. Just because I have a good job that affords me some downtime on a bad weather day, doesn't mean you should be upset. I mean, Burger King has to have someone there to make the fries.

I'm glad we're on the same page. Have a great night!

Well considering I am brand new..the gtgs would not be possible for me to have attended.

Good Luck to YOU with the Burger King thing..You could always be a Wal-Mart Greeter...I hear that is also rewarding.

Love how butt hurt you get from a "stranger" on the internet. Hiding behind a computer is fun!
                    sigpic

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Smurfette View Post
                        Well considering I am brand new..the gtgs would not be possible for me to have attended.
                        And why is that? There isn't a rule to be a member for 'x' number of days before attending a gtg, sweetheart.

Originally posted by Smurfette View Post
                        Good Luck to YOU with the Burger King thing..You could always be a Wal-Mart Greeter...I hear that is also rewarding.
                        Yeah, I think with a double BA and a MA, I'm somewhat overqualified for that, but I'll keep it in mind for the future. Thanks for looking out!
                        Originally posted by Smurfette View Post
                        Love how butt hurt you get from a "stranger" on the internet. Hiding behind a computer is fun!
                        LMAO! That's where you're wrong...I'm not butthurt at all. What I find amusing is that you like being the pussy 'hiding' behind a computer instead of showing your ass up somewhere. Wonder if your purty little mouth would still be talking like this. Hmm...
                        Token Split Tail

Comment

WTF are you talking about regarding the nomination stuff? Are you butthurt that YOU are the only one that nominated smurfette for the boobs category? I went with the majority-sorry she didn't make the list, but you can't blame me.
                          The "majority" just happens to be basically every other active female on this board.... interesting....

Can't prove you wrong so what's the point other than basic drivel....
                          Last edited by Gargamel; 02-09-2011, 06:26 PM.

Comment

And why is that? There isn't a rule to be a member for 'x' number of days before attending a gtg, sweetheart.

Yeah, I think with a double BA and a MA, I'm somewhat overqualified for that, but I'll keep it in mind for the future. Thanks for looking out!

LMAO! That's where you're wrong...I'm not butthurt at all. What I find amusing is that you like being the pussy 'hiding' behind a computer instead of showing your ass up somewhere. Wonder if your purty little mouth would still be talking like this. Hmm...

I have no filter for my mouth..I say what I think so I can assure you that I would still say the same thing in person.

For what it is worth..I appreciate your candor and it's a shame that we can't get along.
                            sigpic

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by 88Kaufmann View Post
                              The "majority" just happens to be basically every other active female on this board.... interesting....

Can't prove you wrong so what's the point other than basic drivel....
                              The 'majority' happens to be females who got more than 1 fucking vote. Cry to the masses as to why they didn't pick her. Oh wait, they've already given you reasons.
                              Token Split Tail

Comment

No one now that I posted it-you sure as hell didn't own up to it before that.
                                Didn't think it was required...

I'll be sure to keep it in mind for the future....

Comment

Working...
                                X