Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
    The few of you who do agree with my standpoint, go ahead and pat yourselves on the back. For the others, well you fellas probably are the kind that don't even vote, or do little research before doing so. I was raised on old American ways. I say yes/no ma'am and sir, I open doors for women, I believe that this country was founded on christian values. This thread has me rolling cause as mentioned before I have my tattoo for a reason, it's a nickname I got in military academy. I've always been tough and would have no problem proving it. To settle the shit talking and for the girls who think they have a shot at me I would like to offer a challenge. I know 2 people who own MMA schools here in the area and would gladly do a little sparring match with anyone who would so desire to. But just an FYI I have roughly 15 years experience and have won 2 state championships, American style and Korean Taekwondo. I more than just an internet bad ass.

Oh shut the fuck up retard. Jesus Christ.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Oh shut the fuck up retard. Jesus Christ.
      Hey bitch boy, you're one of the very first people I would like to step up to the plate! I'll swing you around like a sack of potatoes.
      Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Hey bitch boy, you're one of the very first people I would like to step up to the plate! I'll swing you around like a sack of potatoes.
        Sup you brodude you?

Ded

Comment

Comment

• Damn... Blake you get worked up pretty easily. I don't know why you blew this shit out of proportion but... you do what you gotta do. I did Taekwondo when I was 8 and got to a blue belt with 3 red strips. Does that make me a suedo-badass?

Comment

Or you could just stuff my balls into your mouth like a sack of potatoes.

Comment

I wish I could easily load a "face palm" pic from my phone in this meeting.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• "If you don't agree with me, I'll fight you and kick your ass!!"

Are you fucking kidding me?? As noonoo would say, "you's a grown ass man...."

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                    Damn... Blake you get worked up pretty easily. I don't know why you blew this shit out of proportion but... you do what you gotta do. I did Taekwondo when I was 8 and got to a blue belt with 3 red strips. Does that make me a suedo-badass?
                    I get worked up because people want to run their mouth behind the computer but in real time don't have a fucking thing to say.
                    Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    Or you could just stuff my balls into your mouth like a sack of potatoes.
                    Dude I don't even have to see what you look like. As much time as you spend on the computer you probably have really strong typing fingers, that would really help you out when your mouth writes a check that your ass can't cash.
                    Wanna see my care face???

Comment

I get worked up because people want to run their mouth behind the computer but in real time don't have a fucking thing to say.

Dude I don't even have to see what you look like. As much time as you spend on the computer you probably have really strong typing fingers, that would really help you out when your mouth writes a check that your ass can't cash.

In real time I don't talk to such cunty people because they aren't worth the wasted breath. Morons like you that are adults yet want to go around fighting anyone who doesn't agree with them. Do you pull this shit with your boss at work too, you mental fucking midget?

Comment

oh sweet christ. are you serious?

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Insert Blakeski for Travis

Comment

• Googling the 'internet badass meme' got me to this gem. lmao...

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• I don't get it. OP asks for opinions and then whines about the ones given. I do not think I understand. I vote, I open doors for most anyone, I say ma'am/sir to those I believe deserve it, I do not have a belt in taekwondo, and I still think your outlook on this is bigoted, narrow minded and ignorant. You going to beat me up now?

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              I wish I could easily load a "face palm" pic from my phone in this meeting.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                                I don't get it. OP asks for opinions and then whines about the ones given. I do not think I understand. I vote, I open doors for most anyone, I say ma'am/sir to those I believe deserve it, I do not have a belt in taekwondo, and I still think your outlook on this is bigoted, narrow minded and ignorant. You going to beat me up now?

How dare you!

Comment

Working...
                                X