• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Your Name Here View Post
    Must have been DamnitSteve then LOL.
    suck my balls trick!

Comment

I got some of it too when I rolled through the lights on accident and had to back up. It was some of the Friday night weed smoking, pants hanging down crowd that are usually standing on the starting line. Don't let it get to you, if they had your car it'd be jacked up and painted like a Nabisco box or some crap.

Comment

It was probably me.

Sorry

Comment

Don't realy care who it was actually, my Cobra in Lincoln cloths can handle it's own. Just thought I would throw some shit around.

And Kevin, you ever gonna get that damn 4pot done? Or is going to he a 10 year project?
          86 SVO

Comment

Originally posted by 1fast4 View Post
            Don't realy care who it was actually, my Cobra in Lincoln cloths can handle it's own. Just thought I would throw some shit around.

And Kevin, you ever gonna get that damn 4pot done? Or is going to he a 10 year project?
            He's got a big pile of go fast parts all piled up and waiting. I'm pretty sure when it all gets put together and sorted out it will be one hell of a fast SVO. I've pretty much gave up trying to talk him into the 2jz/mustang swap....

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
              He's got a big pile of go fast parts all piled up and waiting. I'm pretty sure when it all gets put together and sorted out it will be one hell of a fast SVO. I've pretty much gave up trying to talk him into the 2jz/mustang swap....
              He's been collecting and swapping parts for years!!!
              By the time he has it all sorted out, I may own another SVO!

I'm just glad he didn't throw in the SVO towel like the rest of us did and he ha stuck with it.
              86 SVO

Comment

You know how it goes, when your broke, you have the time for a project... When you have the money, you have NO time for the project...

I still have the car, and its in good condition for sitting for over 3 years now...
                its missing a few items, like everything from the radiator to the rear end..

I also have no front tires now, but they went to a good cause...
                i'm not worried, in another year or so, i'll be done over here and then i'll have all the time i need to finish. I plan on spending the first 2 months after coming home on getting that car DONE, Paint, wiring, Engine, trans, cage etc etc....

Then once i'm done i'll realize that i don't want to take a chance on grenading the tall deck i have for it , so i'll sell the tall deck and buy (3) 2JZ motors for that swap.

I do have some nice plans for the car and i'm still debating the auto trans or a manual..

One thing i wish i had time for, is to strip it down and get it in the body shop while i'm over here... it would be nice to have the body work done and straightened out.

One day.

Now back from the Serious Thread jack lol

Good to see you still are Racing Ifast4, Stick iwth it and stay away from the SVO itch...

Comment

Originally posted by Your Name Here View Post
                  The SVO looks cool but are nightmares to work on. I like the looks so much I'm trying to find a Hatch and front clip for the Pegasus 86. SVO wheels not so much likey them
                  You know why you hate working mustangs... your gut is in the way of reaching past the low fenders.....

Comment

Oh jon, Here is the new hair dryer for the SloVO

only a 67mm turbo...

Comment

Originally posted by Justa4Banger View Post
                      You know why you hate working mustangs... your gut is in the way of reaching past the low fenders.....

Bitch

Comment

Originally posted by Justa4Banger View Post
                        Oh jon, Here is the new hair dryer for the SloVO

only a 67mm turbo...
                        Im thinking a twin set for the red car instead of spray. just seems more consistent.

Comment

I finally did get you a pair of 17's that hold air to roll the car around on.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                            I finally did get you a pair of 17's that hold air to roll the car around on.
                            Why thank you fine sir, and Happy Memorial Day to you

Either way i wasn't worried, i have a year or so before that car moves again.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              He called me and said he looked more like 5'11" and 385lbs.
                              Lmfao! Exactly what I was thinking.
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                                Lmfao! Exactly what I was thinking.
                                And you are??? Who? Spit the cum out and have a unique thought. OK OK maybe Im 350. I can eat at the heart attack cafe for free bitches. Maybe I'll take my Grandmas Big Body Impala to the Track and bust that Trailer trash Cobras Ass. Fuckin Lincoln That's funny. If your slow atleast do it with style.

Comment

Working...
                                X