Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
    Stalking.
    I go by my last name more than my first name if that's a hint.
    Last name is Stalking or.... I've always know you as Jesus and Jeremy..
    Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
      Because I wasn't happy with my job.

Honestly, I wasn't happy with myself and I blamed the job because of it.
      That sucks man. How's everything going there now? I drove down to san antonio a few weeks ago to hangout with some friends, I was going to text you when I was near buda, but I figured you'd probably be working.

Comment

• Originally posted by Junioropolous07 View Post
        Last name is Stalking or.... I've always know you as Jesus and Jeremy..
        Reez

Comment

I have to agree with junior though. Working at a gym now, I talk to plenty of skinny chicks who are only skinny because of their age. Not an ounce of muscle on them. If that's your case...start working out, because your body will go to shit real quick.
          yea i was working out at 24 hour fitness every week day but then i ran out of asthma medicine for a little while so i stopped for a week or two and then that fucked up my membership payment cause at the same time my debit card got changed so i never went in to fix it but im about to go back in cause i wanna lose like 8lbs before halloween.

i just wanna get back to 110lbs
          and i still have leg muscle from doing dance all of my life but i need to start working out my arms. i just dont want them to look manly. but i want them to be stronger.
          jealous fucks you amuse me

Comment

Reez
            How on earth would we be related?!?!
            Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Junioropolous07 View Post
              How on earth would we be related?!?!
              I didn't mean you, I meant the guy in the pic.

Comment

That sucks man. How's everything going there now? I drove down to san antonio a few weeks ago to hangout with some friends, I was going to text you when I was near buda, but I figured you'd probably be working.
                I don't think my number is the same as it was when we used to hang out. It's 817-899-0909 now. Text me yours and next time I'm in NTX I'll hit you up.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I didn't mean you, I meant the guy in the pic.
                  Ah okay. Too exhausted to think straight.
                  Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

• Originally posted by britty-ann View Post
                    yea i was working out at 24 hour fitness every week day but then i ran out of asthma medicine for a little while so i stopped for a week or two and then that fucked up my membership payment cause at the same time my debit card got changed so i never went in to fix it but im about to go back in cause i wanna lose like 8lbs before halloween.

i just wanna get back to 110lbs
                    and i still have leg muscle from doing dance all of my life but i need to start working out my arms. i just dont want them to look manly. but i want them to be stronger.
                    Let me know. I'll get you $25 a month. Unless you supplement, they're not gonna get manly. Women don't have enough testosterone to get "manly" unless there's an outside factor.

Post in the pumping iron forum if you ever need workout advice.

Comment

Let me know. I'll get you $25 a month. Unless you supplement, they're not gonna get manly. Women don't have enough testosterone to get "manly" unless there's an outside factor.

Post in the pumping iron forum if you ever need workout advice.
                      thanks. which one do you work at?
                      my membership now is 34 a month.
                      i know one of the personal trainers at the lake worth one.

Comment

• do you have any advice for someone with asthma that wants to lose a few pounds without having major asthma attacks? lol

its hard to lose weight if you are already slim.
                        i hear its easier to lose weight the fatter you are which sucks for me.

Comment

thanks. which one do you work at?
                          my membership now is 34 a month.
                          i know one of the personal trainers at the lake worth one.
                          I work in Austin. Cancel your shit, then hit me up when it's done. You'll still get the All-Club membership.

Comment

I work in Austin. Cancel your shit, then hit me up when it's done. You'll still get the All-Club membership.
                            im pretty sure they cancelled it automatically.
                            dont they cancel it after a month of not coming in?

Comment

im pretty sure they cancelled it automatically.
                              dont they cancel it after a month of not coming in?
                              No. If your credit/debit card info is the same, they'll keep charging you. Check your bank statement real quick and if they haven't been charging you, let me know and I'll sign you up online. Friends and family is done online so I can sign you up tonight if you want.

Comment

• i have no way of checking it unless i go in because i cant remember my name or password but i will be checking it tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X