my blacked out gti. love it or hate it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by britty-ann View Post
    dude I know the difference. It was just a common typing mistake. It happens when your mind is off thinking somewhere else. Jeez no one is fucking perfect realize that.
    Common typing mistake??? You know the difference??? It happens when your mind is wandering???

You made the post thinking you would get some sort of recognition for the stupidity you have unleashed. If it was a mistake, why not correct it?? Because you don't know the difference. You're just trying to get some sort of approval with your stupidity. You say its all shits and giggles when in fact were laughing at you and mocking you. You're a dumb stupid bitch, realize that!
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      Common typing mistake??? You know the difference??? It happens when your mind is wandering???

You made the post thinking you would get some sort of recognition for the stupidity you have unleashed. If it was a mistake, why not correct it?? Because you don't know the difference. You're just trying to get some sort of approval with your stupidity. You say its all shits and giggles when in fact were laughing at you and mocking you. You're a dumb stupid bitch, realize that!
      To be honest dude. It's a young chick. We all know that men are smarter than women...gotta cut her a little slack. Plus, it's the internet. You and I both aren't perfect with our linguistics.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

You try way too hard lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
          Brah!

Comment

Damn man, #1 thanks for the kick in the nuts.
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
              To be honest dude. It's a young chick. We all know that men are smarter than women...gotta cut her a little slack. Plus, it's the internet. You and I both aren't perfect with our linguistics.
              The short bus is here, were on our way to pick you up brah!

Comment

Brah!
                Dude! I have to be up in 5 hours. Fucking insomnia.

Comment

Dude! I have to be up in 5 hours. Fucking insomnia.
                  Not me. Fuck insomnia in the ass!!!!

Comment

The short bus is here, were on our way to pick you up brah!
                    A/C...thank Jebus!

Comment

Not me. Fuck insomnia in the ass!!!!
                      I have.
                      Ded

Comment

how the fuck would you know why I made the post? Oh wait... You wouldn't. So stop trying to be the thread "god" because you are giving yourself way too much credit. I dont expect any recognition from you or from anyone on here. How can I correct a mistake after already making it, if I didn't even realize I made it until it was too late to correct it? I know im not stupid so calling me stupid is stupid really. I am human and so are you so stop acting so god damn perfect. You are an anal asshole and I feel sorry for any girlfriend you might ever get. And no, were not all laughing and mocking me. Im pretty sure that is only you, with a few other occasional dick heads who randomly visit this thread. Realize that!
                        jealous fucks you amuse me

Comment

• I'm fucking hungry.

Comment

I'm fucking hungry.
                            I just grilled some boneless chicken breasts and made some macaronni with shredded colby.

Comment

• Originally posted by britty-ann View Post
                              how the fuck would you know why I made the post? Oh wait... You wouldn't. So stop trying to be the thread "god" because you are giving yourself way too much credit. I dont expect any recognition from you or from anyone on here. How can I correct a mistake after already making it, if I didn't even realize I made it until it was too late to correct it? I know im not stupid so calling me stupid is stupid really. I am human and so are you so stop acting so god damn perfect. You are an anal asshole and I feel sorry for any girlfriend you might ever get. And no, were not all laughing and mocking me. Im pretty sure that is only you, with a few other occasional dick heads who randomly visit this thread. Realize that!
                              You can edit your posts but thats understandable with you being a woman and all. Common sense and being rational go out the window. Have you forgotten where youre at?? Were all anal assholes sweet cheeks. All the women I date get treated with great respect until they start acting like total bitches and start spewing nonsense. You young girls are good for one thing and one thing only. Just shut your mouth and take it like the sweet little cunt you are.

Comment

• I just learned that calling someone stupid is stupid.
                                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Working...
                                X