new rims on my gti :-) tell me what you think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slostang281 View Post
    Since you decided to edit your posts and show my WTXracing account. Good job. Majority of those posts were made prior to 2009. A lot was shit talking along with organizing GTGs, track outings, etc. So, what's you're point? I am not the one who posted every little detail about my car and get my panties in a wad like you and your little girl do.
    10k posts in two years. damn! that's sad. so you are a pre 2009 attention whore?

Comment

• Brittyann made threads. She started sounding stupid. She got called out on her stupidity. She continued to be stupid. We let her have it. She thinks its all fun and games, we give it to her more. Enter superman. Doesn't matter how many threads she makes, she makes an ass out of herself.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by jnobles06 View Post
        so i am assuming that everyone who post pics of there car in the pics forum is an attention whore? so that would be most of the people on this site. the thread started out in the pic forums jackass. so i wonder why it got put in this section; becuase people just like you talking shit when a girl is just posting some pics of her wheels. i get on here to chat not write grammatically correct essays. unlike you i have a degree from a real school not UTI.

your the one acting like a little bitch because a girl posted some pics. i guess you can't handle when someone else gets some attention.

i saw the pics of your wife on your myspace. no wonder you're so pissed off.
        Thought you weren't going to get back in here. LOL. I only post in her threads when they get into Smack unlike everyone else. I can't handle attention since someone gets hammered about how stupid they are? Wow, I am really jealous; I am going to cry. Get fucking real.

You have a real degree? I am so proud of you. The only reason I went to UTI was to further pursue my addiction, dream, and knowledge for cars. Could I have went to a major University? Yes, I had scholarships but didn't want to be educated in useless basics for a career I would hate later on.

You saw pics of my wife? Okay and you're point? So she got fat after having two kids, bed rest can do that, big deal. She is losing that weight as fast as she is safely able to and will look as good as she did when we were 18-19. I am not going to divorce her because she got fat while having two kids. Losing weight is a lot easier than being an idiot and every posts gets shit on. You can't overcome being a retard. In a couple years, you're going to think why you defended that girl when she's no longer around because you're tired of defending her and her idiocy.

Comment

10k posts in two years. damn! that's sad. so you are a pre 2009 attention whore?
          Cars were basically my life back then and yes, 9K post in 3 years. Was I the dumbass on that site, did everything I posted get shit on? No, it didn't. Your girl has 300+ post with nothing but stupid shit. She brought it onto herself just like I did when I posted on her threads here in Smack.

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
          Brittyann made threads. She started sounding stupid. She got called out on her stupidity. She continued to be stupid. We let her have it. She thinks its all fun and games, we give it to her more. Enter superman. Doesn't matter how many threads she makes, she makes an ass out of herself.

Comment

you know the board has gone way downhill when a chick can't post pics of her car without being called a slut be people who don't know anything about her.

why do you want to display your theory? i'll tell you. it's so people will read the outrageous b/s you speak and thus bringing meaning to your pathetic life. you must have gotten picked on, or rejected by a lot girls in your life to feel the need to come on a forum and attack a girl who you know absolutely nothing about; except that she has posted some pics of her car a few times. which is what the majority of people do on here.

so she only posts in her threads; why blame her? in the first thread she ever posted people attacked her and talked shit.

when you make a post or thread it is so someone else will read it, thus giving it and you attention. so everyone on this board falls under your retarded definition of "attention whore". my definition of attention whore is anyone who has a facebook; which, i bet you do.

she has made two threads and look how many posts she has. you know why? because dumbfucks like you talk shit for the sole purpose of achieving a feeling of superiority. they would never have gotten that big if it wasn't for the same shit-talkers in both threads.

i'm not even going to come back in here to read you're reply to this so...... don't bother.

EDIT

maybe not here, but looks like you post on forums more than she does. fucking hypocrite.

Ole captain save a ho to the rescue. Sit down junior, some of the grown ups are talking.

Originally posted by slostang281 View Post
            Since you decided to edit your posts and show my WTXracing account. Good job. Majority of those posts were made prior to 2009. A lot was shit talking along with organizing GTGs, track outings, etc. So, what's you're point? I am not the one who posted every little detail about my car and get my panties in a wad like you and your little girl do.
            Tell me why I just quoted you. Let's see if you can catch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              Ole captain save a ho to the rescue. Sit down junior, some of the grown ups are talking.

After recognizing your sprint car and rereading that. I know exactly where you're going. LOL

BTW, did you race in Abilene a couple weeks ago? Heard it was more of a demolition derby with the Late Models than anything else with the finals.

Comment

• So many fuckin dumb pieces of shit taking everything so serious and to the extreme. Damn, go get sat on by your fat ass wife please
                jealous fucks you amuse me

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post

not a hoe. she is my girlfriend. it's just unnecessary to get on here and treat someone like shit for a stupid ass reason.

Comment

not a hoe. she is my girlfriend. it's just unnecessary to get on here and treat someone like shit for a stupid ass reason.
                    Ehh. Happens a lot. Lots of old grumpy fucks on this website.

Im pretty sure posting pics of your car isn't being an attention whore. It's a car forum, with a pic sub forum. I wonder what that's for? By your theory people that have their cars in their sig are next level attention whores.

I say we create a new forum.

2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by britty-ann View Post
                      So many fuckin dumb pieces of shit taking everything so serious and to the extreme. Damn, go get sat on by your fat ass wife please
                      Ms. Knapp, please quit thinking people are taking you or posts seriously. This is simply amusement for me and I am sure everyone else. It is sort of exciting getting on here to see what everyone else will post to your reaction. You and your boyfriend cannot comprehend what this subforum is about. Please take the time to read what is posted near the top, I will post it for you so you cannot say you didn't see it or too lazy to look up.

The Smackatorium Warning! Enter at your own risk! It's mostly unmoderated sh*t talking. You have been warned. Let the smack talk commence!

Therefore, you seem to get your feelings hurt when things go south and have to lash out in frustration. I am enjoying my week off from work just on this thread alone. Thanks, please keep this going.

Comment

Ms. Knapp, please quit thinking people are taking you or posts seriously. This is simply amusement for me and I am sure everyone else. It is sort of exciting getting on here to see what everyone else will post to your reaction. You and your boyfriend cannot comprehend what this subforum is about. Please take the time to read what is posted near the top, I will post it for you so you cannot say you didn't see it or too lazy to look up.

The Smackatorium Warning! Enter at your own risk! It's mostly unmoderated sh*t talking. You have been warned. Let the smack talk commence!

Therefore, you seem to get your feelings hurt when things go south and have to lash out in frustration. I am enjoying my week off from work just on this thread alone. Thanks, please keep this going.
                        Don't use the smack as a reason.

A) she didn't choose to move it here
                        B) you would talk shit in any forum. Your honestly going to say that you wouldn't be talking shit if this hadn't of been moved??
                        2012 GT500

Comment

• Can we fap yet?
                          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                            Can we fap yet?
                            Bukkake

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                              Ehh. Happens a lot. Lots of old grumpy fucks on this website.

Im pretty sure posting pics of your car isn't being an attention whore. It's a car forum, with a pic sub forum. I wonder what that's for? By your theory people that have their cars in their sig are next level attention whores.

I say we create a new forum.

Www.Dfwgrumpyfucks.com
                              Teething?

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                              Don't use the smack as a reason.

A) she didn't choose to move it here
                              B) you would talk shit in any forum. Your honestly going to say that you wouldn't be talking shit if this hadn't of been moved??

Ded

Comment

After recognizing your sprint car and rereading that. I know exactly where you're going. LOL

BTW, did you race in Abilene a couple weeks ago? Heard it was more of a demolition derby with the Late Models than anything else with the finals.
                                I do not think you caught why I quoted you. But no, I wasn't in Abilene a couple weeks ago, I raced at Lone Star Speedway on the 13-15.

Comment

Working...
                                X