No announcement yet.

Need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No offense taken since you politely ended you post with "sir", and good luck on your quest.

Comment

Thank you, one day, i hope i can call you my friend, or at the very least whisper sweet nothings into your ear.

Comment

Comment

Haha holy shit this has me laughing my ass off. Well played gentlemen, well played.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

So an entourage with one person really isnt going to turn any heads, i think i need at least three guys. Even with three we are gonna have to wear matching shirts and/or jumpsuits in order to leave no doubt as to our group cohesion, any takers?

Comment

Hmmm. someone calls you a looser, so you turn to an internet forum to hire and entourage. Man, that totally misread you...

Comment

Bumping threads up 11 months after the fact for any particular reason? BTW post tits.

Comment

Bumping threads up 11 months after the fact with a post fraut with spelling errors doesn't win you any accolades.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                    Bumping threads up 11 months after the fact with a post fraut with spelling errors doesn't win you any accolades.
                    fraught

Comment

Originally posted by Swamp Donkey View Post
                      fraught
                      touche'

Comment

Yes you do.

Comment

Working...
                        X