hypocrites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    I thought long and hard about this, and you've basically summed it up.

Also one selfish act should not take away from the process of memorializing the person who has been lost
    I don't think anyone is taking away any processes. The conversation of the act itself is a different topic completely.

Comment

not letting shit go and harping on it in the face of recent tragedy is pretty selfish too IMO
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

of course if this thread was created two or three weeks from now I'd be accused of "bringing up old shit and not letting things be"

I felt it needed to be said. If you don't like it, as my good friend bcoop said, "kiss my left nut".

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
          of course if this thread was created two or three weeks from now I'd be accused of "bringing up old shit and not letting things be"

I felt it needed to be said. If you don't like it, as my good friend bcoop said, "kiss my left nut".
          You have a point there, too. As stated, I just disagree with the timing, but your points are valid, and I agree on the hypocrisy.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            not letting shit go and harping on it in the face of recent tragedy is pretty selfish too IMO
            That is exactly what I'm seeing going on here also.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              That is exactly what I'm seeing going on here also.
              You're fucking KIDDING me, right?

Comment

You're fucking KIDDING me, right?
                Just agreeing with Cooter. Engaging in this discussion at the expense of Luis is pathetic.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  your.

god bless.
                  Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Just agreeing with Cooter. Engaging in this discussion at the expense of Luis is pathetic.
                    thank you CJ

Comment

It's not at the expense of anyone other than the hypocrites that say shit like this:
                      "It takes a special piece of shit to jump off a bridge with twins and a wife at home. Just ridiculous selfishness."

and this:
                      "It's the one where we call people a piece of shit for killing themselves. "Going through things" does not absolve you from your actions."

Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

Comment

It's not at the expense of anyone other than the hypocrites that say shit like this:
                        "It takes a special piece of shit to jump off a bridge with twins and a wife at home. Just ridiculous selfishness."

and this:
                        "It's the one where we call people a piece of shit for killing themselves. "Going through things" does not absolve you from your actions."

Get the fuck outta here with that shit.
                        You will not drag me into this petty immature attempt of self validation. Engaging in this discussion at the expense of Luis is pathetic.

Comment

why don't we move this thread to the smackatorium and you ladies can hash it out there...

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                            why don't we move this thread to the smackatorium and you ladies can hash it out there...
                            Good point, it's clearly a petty hit job thread. The agenda is obvious and pathetic. They can argue it out in the smackatorium.

Comment

I shouldn't have even posted... doing so kinda made me look judgemental and like a hypocrite myself. I've been making a conscious effort to stay out of any sort of drama threads the last while. I'll continue to do my best to do so in the future.

my apologies
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Get off your high horse. First you make a thread saying we need more humility, and now you exploit the recent loss of a member? Next time you feel like judging people with a thread, focus on how to fix yourself

Comment

Working...
                                X