No announcement yet.

damnitsteve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kim can handle her own and he can address her directly. But he didn't. He chose to bag on her/our medical issues and unborn children. That is way over the line in my book.

I still stand by my post in the other thread, she looks like a guy with tits and a wig.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      Who cares how long ago it was. Is everyone going to say what Steve said two years down the road can be dismissed because of time? Sure, it's a different situation, but the wife didn't ask for any of that. If she was an active member on here and posted it then sure, fair game.

I've read you go crazy when someone was talking shit about your wife. Don't see this being much different...
      Oh you have? Do tell. Although, who knows, cause I go crazy on here all the time! lol. People talk shit about her on here almost weekly, and I am always jumping in, right?

I think you're comparing apples to oranges. The problem people have with what Steve said is not close, IMO. If the worst Steve did was say Kim is ugly then I guarantee you others would not be so upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        It was not a nice thing to say, but to me, it's apples and oranges.
        Somewhat. Still hypocritical. Resorting to those kinds of personal attacks to uninvolved family only shows someone to be a weak minded fuck IMO. If you can't successfully piss someone off on this site without getting family involved you're doing it wrong.
        Last edited by SS Junk; 02-11-2013, 09:54 AM.

Comment

The Baby crying in this thread is killing it for me!
          GOD BLESS TEXAS
          August Landscaping
          214-779-7278
          Seb's high class.
          He'll mow your grass.
          He'll kick your ass.
          And while his kidney stones pass,
          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Oh damn. Backing out slowly.

Comment

Also, Christian isn't defending me. He lets me handle my own business both here & in person. He's pissed off about Steve running his mouth about his unborn children.
              Last edited by Kimmypie; 02-11-2013, 10:29 AM. Reason: Spelling
              sigpic

Comment

Well this thread sure didn't live up to the potential that it had.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

How the hell did I miss all this? Steve, you're a hypocritical, back peddling, sanctimonious asshole. You have been to me since I turned you down and after your little 'I'm going to ministary' bullshit, I'm surprised you haven't been struck by lightning.
                  Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                  Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                  Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                  You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                    How the hell did I miss all this? Steve, you're a hypocritical, back peddling, sanctimonious asshole. You have been to me since I turned you down and after your little 'I'm going to ministary' bullshit, I'm surprised you haven't been struck by lightning.
                    Proof that there is no loving god.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                      He hit you up? Lol! Story! Spill it!

I'm surprised we don't hear more internet romeo stories from the people round here.

Comment

Originally posted by leah View Post
                        how the hell did i miss all this? Steve, you're a hypocritical, back peddling, sanctimonious asshole. You have been to me since i turned you down and after your little 'i'm going to ministary' bullshit, i'm surprised you haven't been struck by lightning.
                        lmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post
                          He hit you up? Lol! Story! Spill it!

I'm surprised we don't hear more internet romeo stories from the people round here.
                          x2
                          GOD BLESS TEXAS
                          August Landscaping
                          214-779-7278
                          Seb's high class.
                          He'll mow your grass.
                          He'll kick your ass.
                          And while his kidney stones pass,
                          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Damnitsteve = pussy repellent Nuff said !
                            Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Man there has been alot of drama on the board the last week or so, its like the old days again!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                                Man there has been alot of drama on the board the last week or so, its like the old days again!
                                We've been bored.

Comment

Working...
                                X