Anyone familiar with sex offender laws?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
    never? Come on now, you have never put your number up in an add, thread, anywhere?
    Looking at that Craigslist post, considering that it is in a high traffic section...I would say that more than just DFWMUSTANGS has his number....

BTW, that chick looks like a fun one nighter...just sayin

<---back to lurking
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      Can we stay on topic please?
      Skidmark, have you called the cops on the internet bad man yet?
      Waiting on contact info that a board member is providing me to a DPD SOAP detective. Thanks!

Comment

• Brien, at this rate, you're the one who is going to end up getting the cops called on you.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          I didn't post it either, and frankly I don't care either way. It isn't my style to screw with someone behind their back. Well, yes it is. If I'm going to screw with you I'm going to post it as a tag. Which is what makes the whole two-faced thing perfectly logical.
          Fixed.

Comment

• Lmfao at this whole thing! The pic, CL ad, and that it's now 10 pages full of bloody vaginas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
              Waiting on contact info that a board member is providing me to a DPD SOAP detective. Thanks!
              Why wait? call 911 - you know his name, if he's a RSO then they have his address, you have all the details and you know he's guilty.

Why are you wasting time on here when there are crimes to be stopped?

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                Brien, at this rate, you're the one who is going to end up getting the cops called on you.
                If you feel so offended, block me.

Comment

Not my number, but nice try. I do not believe i've ever posted my number in a DFWM ad.
                  ??

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    Fixed.

I've posted "about nine" tags directed at you about 20 times to keep track of all your circular bullshit. I've flat out said that I've done it several times. How is that two faced when I'm flat out TELLING you I'm doing it, stupid? I posted one in this thread, since there were several comparing him to you, and I'd seen it before, I posted the "you matt bro? tag just because I thought it was funny. I hope that didn't cut him too deep, but after freaking the fuck out like this over a few vaping comments I'm really not sure what he is going to do anymore.

Comment

• Not my current number and not DFWM. Searching on dfwstangs? Man you're reaching...

Comment

Not my current number and not DFWM. Searching on dfwstangs? Man you're reaching...
                        So you have posted your number publically on the internet before, correct?
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

So you have posted your number publically on the internet before, correct?
                          Good luck proving it's not a spawn from this thread.

Comment

Good luck proving it's not a spawn from this thread.
                            I dont have to. You are the one getting all huffy, blasting people, and then making empty threats about people jobs. You still dont understand that it's not everyone else, and its you, do you?

Comment

• Vaping=bath salts

Comment

I dont have to. You are the one getting all huffy, blasting people, and then making empty threats about people jobs. You still dont understand that it's not everyone else, and its you, do you?
                                Empty threats? lol

You are searching on dfwstangs like a little bitch REACHING trying to find a phone number I posted.

Comment

Working...
                                X