SS Junk's incredible memory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS Junk's incredible memory

I have a story to tell. A really short, and incredibly boring story.

It all started on a evening at Texas Motorplex around 2001, but could have been 2000, can't recall for sure. I had just bought my 96 Camaro SS and had had very limited track time. I ran it a few times and was not happy with my times so I asked SS Junk if he could drive it to see if I was doing something wrong. He had a teal SS at the time and of the group I was with, could probably tell me best what was happening, I didn't know many people because I had either just moved here or was visiting, can't recall. Anyway, he took it down the track and upon his returning tells me the clutch let go.

This is the only thing he really has to say to me to this day. I drove all my cars for years after he says the clutches were burnt. Never had a problem with any clutch in any car that I've owned minus the 96 GT I had/have/had/have again.

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    He looks like you after I told you your clutch was destroyed.

LOL... wow. Doesn't matter of the nature of how you quoted what. You were talking shit in that thread and have done so in others. You just seem to cry whenever your called on your own trolling efforts. Hypocrisy can hurt sometimes. Yes, address the clutch issue to a board full of those who could care less. As long as it's therapy for you then it's all good!
    Why you so mad? Jealous I never came up with a pet name for you? What about Captain Clutch Destroyer?

#twitterfordramaqueens

SS Junk, you are a fucking loser. Seriously. If I ever get a chance to meet you again I'll be sure to tell you that in person. No keyboard bullshit. Real talk.

I already know that nobody cares about this shit.

Comment

SSJunk being a faggot? No, say it isn't so!
      sigpic

Comment

Friday, bitches!
        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Friday!!!

Comment

I'll check back after the showcase showdown to see if this thread has delivered.

Comment

Its Friday Friday gotta get drama on Friday

Comment

Maybe Al's baseball bat was full of magical powers!

Comment

Didn't someone let you use their AAA membership to tow the car home? I remember hanging out with the F-body goons back then and something like this happening.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                    Didn't someone let you use their AAA membership to tow the car home? I remember hanging out with the F-body goons back then and something like this happening.
                    Haha, wasn't me. I promise. Only problem I ever had at the track was throwing a belt and it was fixed in 2 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                      I don't think that happened when I was there. Both piles could still go forward regardless. I forgot all about that thread, but now that I remember, yeah... he had a LT1 and LS1 and BOTH clutches were shot. That thread was funny. Didn't realize he'd get so bitter in his old age.
                      Feel better getting this all out, Captain Clutch Destroyer?
                      Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      SSJunk being a faggot? No, say it isn't so!
                      Would you take me back if I said Gerard Butler was the best action actor evaaaaaaaaaar?????????

Comment

I don't think that happened when I was there. Both piles could still go forward regardless. I forgot all about that thread, but now that I remember, yeah... he had a LT1 and LS1 and BOTH clutches were shot. That thread was funny. Didn't realize he'd get so bitter in his old age.

Would you take me back if I said Gerard Butler was the best action actor evaaaaaaaaaar?????????

Whoa, BROMANCE???
                        Originally posted by Sean88gt
                        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                          Whoa, BROMANCE???
                          He mad because I made fun of his guy.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                            I'll check back after the showcase showdown to see if this thread has delivered.
                            LOL that one chick Tore Up Plinko!
                            WRX

Comment

I'm not bitter, I'm annoyed of you acting like a child pulling on his mothers apron constantly wanting attention for something that happened so long ago and you treat it like it was a life changing event. Did you make a poopy?

Like I said, I drove both of those cars for a couple years after you claimed they had fried clutches. It was a non-issue then and still is. Let it go.

You know your life sucks when you're constantly talking about something as insignificant as a burned clutch in a car that you drove once that belonged to a person you met once. [edit] We met twice
                              Last edited by CWO; 09-27-2013, 10:56 AM. Reason: cleared up how many times we met.

Comment

Working...
                              X