Baron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    I'm not interested in asking myself that question.
    You don't have to, I did.

We both know you can't fight, and I don't think you carry, although I don't know for certain.

Comment

Who's going to shoot me for going to a bar?! I'm more afraid of my wife than Arnold.

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Carry to a bar? Dumbshit comment even for this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
          Hmm. I'm not convinced anything would happen
          I am with you on that one. First off, I don't see Naynay even showing up for this and even if he did, he wouldn't start anything. Second off, I don't see any members willing to go to jail over a loud mouth like him, especially so close to Christmas. At worst, a pissing match might happen.

Comment

Where's Fox466 property when you need it.

Comment

So what did Baron do to piss naynay off?

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                So what did Baron do to piss naynay off?
                Craig explained it fairly well in post 20. DJ apparently posted a thread in the VIP section asking for naynay to be banned here. Someone did just that, likely Tyler since it required administrator action. He has a secondary beef with Leah because she banned his alias that he used to circumvent the bans. Then naynay proceeded to do what he always does.

Blah blah blah, I'm in all of yalls heads, blah blah blah, I'm going to beat someone up, blah blah blah, I'm a family man, so i'm not going to beat anyone up, blah blah blah, see yall at the christmas party. The end.

Comment

excellent synopsis.

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

it really wasnt bad!

EVEN IF I GET TURNED OUT/AROUND at the front door, can i get a few of you to come take a group/crime scene photo with me?!

members who i request: Baron (DJ), Arnold (eric), Poluuski, (fag), and trip mcneely (aanal annie).

oh and snatch napkin (charmin soft).

thx. smooches!

xoxo dfwm
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I'll be there. See you then.

Comment

• Now I'm tempted to show up just to see him make an ass of himself.
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                          I'll be there. See you then.
                          no you wont! arnold askedmgmt to now let me in, not worth the gas to drive up there to be told the broke dick in the wheelchair asked me to not be allowed.= in.

Robert, gio and i will come chill with you if you wanna stop being such a hard ass, if you wanna keep being such a hardass i will come see you with a few friends. your call really.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• He won't show. Too much of a chickenshit.

I'll buy you a beer, Carlos. Hell, I'll buy Rodney one, after I slap the tar from his feathers.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                              Now I'm tempted to show up just to see him make an ass of himself.
                              hey dude, you can contribute the the 14 person $1400 tab... make it rain in these rookes, they so fake and so phony.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                                no you wont! arnold askedmgmt to now let me in, not worth the gas to drive up there to be told the broke dick in the wheelchair asked me to not be allowed.= in.

Robert, gio and i will come chill with you if you wanna stop being such a hard ass, if you wanna keep being such a hardass i will come see you with a few friends. your call really.
                                You're such a fucking bitch, man. I've offered to buy you beers at a public place.

I even told you why I wouldn't be an ass in my home town.

Bring your boys. I'll be myself all by myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X