The Elephant in the Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    no no, maybe i will give it some consideration this afternoon. anthony is investing way too much time trying to analyze the postings from this account. this is a troll account, always has been always will be. the quicker you realize that the quicker we can move on.
    i have moved on, but i still want to read it to you. that way everyone knows that you heard every word. imo, it wasn't that great.
    The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

• Originally posted by AMJ View Post
      FUCK black lives matter! All lives matter. You mad about your skin color huh?
      obvious joke not so obvious?
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• obvious murder fairly obvious.

The fired Balch Springs police officer who shot and killed a 15-year-old in a car leaving a party has been charged with murder, law enforcement officials confirmed to FOX4.

The murder warrant for Roy Oliver was signed Friday afternoon by a Dallas judge. He turned himself in to the Parker County Jail with his lawyer around 7 p.m. and was released shortly after on $300,000 bond.
        the rifle will be the end of him right? don't they have to go pop the trunk to get the long gun?

only open for honest discussion, not a black/white thing.

sad deal.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

obvious murder fairly obvious.

the rifle will be the end of him right? don't they have to go pop the trunk to get the long gun?

sad deal.
          It shouldn't matter of its a rifle or a pistol....shokting at teenagers leaving a party is murder.

I hope the charge sticks and i hope This is another step in the right direction to start holding officers accountable. 95% of them are great...but when they defend the shitty 5% they bring the whole team down.

I'll say it again...all ethnicities owe the black community a thank you for being the only front United against police brutality and overstepping their bounds. It's the politicians that turned BLM into a shit group because they simply wanted to exploit them for votes.

Comment

sad deal.
            It's horrible. The guy has pretty much confessed that he fucked up. Hopefully justice is served and he gets his 20 years.

Originally posted by naynay View Post
            thanks for the nod of intelligence, it's a gift and a curse at times. It's kinda like star trek, star wars, and 7up with Anthony's post, i never have, i never will. just not gonna do it.
            I had to re-visit this, only since I missed it the first time...

Are you a Sprite man?
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

sad deal.
              The long guns are in the front seat most of the time and since he was responding to a call of shots being fired he would have been a fool not to have grabbed a rifle if one was available.

He is fucked either way. I seriously doubt he woke up that morning with the hope of being legally able to kill a negro but kill one he did and it was a very bad call on his part that will ruin his life even if he is found not guilty.

What I find strange is that the police in this country kill more innocent people with so called assault weapons then the general public does but I never hear the gun control nuts wanting to take them away from the police.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• ummm, fuck the police is a movement.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

ummm, fuck the police is a movement.
                  When has it not been?
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    when has it not been?
                    8/8/1988?
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

• ^^^^ Why that date?

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                        ^^^^ Why that date?
                        NWA straight outta compton was released on 8/8/1988

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          NWA straight outta compton was released on 8/8/1988
                          I thought you were directing something towards me.

Comment

• Not me. Unless you have something you did on 8/8/1988 you'd like to discuss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              Not me. Unless you have something you did on 8/8/1988 you'd like to discuss.
                              I have discussed it before.

Comment

• I'll take that as a no.

Comment

Working...
                                X