No announcement yet.

The Elephant in the Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New video shows the final moments of a 19-year-old California man shot dead by police while lying on the ground. The clip, released Wednesday by the Fresno Bee, showed officers firing two shots at …

New video shows the final moments of a 19-year-old California man shot dead by police while lying on the ground.

The clip, released Wednesday by the Fresno Bee, showed officers firing two shots at Dylan Noble as they tell him to raise his hands.

Fresno police said that the teen was shot four times — two before the video — after officers felt threatened by him during a June 25 traffic stop in a gas station parking lot.
    His death at a local hospital drew angry demonstrators to a vigil, where a group held "White Lives Matter" signs and a Confederate flag.
    for you craizie, i hope next time it's you!
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

AHHH I GET IT NOW

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I really hope the one in Minnesota the officer had a body cam, her story of him telling the cop he had a gun and a concealed before being shot just doesn't add up.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
          AHHH I GET IT NOW

You are such a 5 year old. Your narrative has been exposed for the bullshit it is and instead of admitting Alton Sterling was a fucking idiot, you deflect like the child you are.

Comment

Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
            You are such a 5 year old. Your narrative has been exposed for the bullshit it is and instead of admitting Alton Sterling was a fucking idiot, you deflect like the child you are.
            my narrative? what the hell are you talking about?
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2701890

for you craizie, i hope next time it's you!
              Thanks for the kind wishes. Go back to being a baby back bitch. We all know you aint gon do shit.

May you and your cunt wife and kid live a happy life.

Comment

AHHH I GET IT NOW

Just like you'll never see shit like this. The media will show a picture of when the dude was like five years old and shit.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

do shit about what?

hoping you get profiled for the douchebag you are in a clapped out tin can 240sx and get protected and served in the street?
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Soap, you really should check yourself before you try to go in on ANYBODY.

hows that neck? did you only get the $15,000 out of that scam?
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Also what's his political do you have to do anything? If that's the case it's OK to judge Democrats and liberals for the actions of the black lives matter people. Who openly encourage murdering white people and police officers.
                      About to lose my cool with this double standard bullshit.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

do shit about what?

hoping you get profiled for the douchebag you are in a clapped out tin can 240sx and get protected and served in the street?
                        That wont happen because I don't act like a god damned idiot when I get pulled over or confronted by the po-lice.

You're not going to do shit about anything. You're not going to stand up for your fellow brothers plight, your not going to stop someone from disrespecting you. You aint gon do shit but bitch on a forum.

Comment

Soap, you really should check yourself before you try to go in on ANYBODY.

hows that neck? did you only get the $15,000 out of that scam?
                          Did you rob any liquor stores today? Because like usual you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You just like to run your mouth recklessly.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                            Did you rob any liquor stores today?
                            i was going to, but i decided to come to work. luckily it's slow and in a time of crisis, as usualy facebook provides me with topics to bring over here and "make you lose your cool".

gaizie, go sit down somewhere little boy.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

lmmfao @ the TAG "trublu's opinions matter"...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

i was going to, but i decided to come to work. luckily it's slow and in a time of crisis, as usualy facebook provides me with topics to bring over here and "make you lose your cool".

gaizie, go sit down somewhere little boy.

Make me? Oh wait, you're just another bitch.

Comment

Working...
                                X