Paladin or naynay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paladin or naynay

If you were stuck in an airport because of bad weather, broken airplane or a missed connection, who would you rather share a cold beer with?

I didn't put SVO as an option because he is infinitely cooler and more interesting than these two.

I'm undecided but I'd probably rather look into bus or train fares.
    NayNay
    0%
    Paladin
    0%

Nay nay. hell, id get a beer with him without all that.
    2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      Nay nay. hell, id get a beer with him without all that.
      Pretty much that.

Comment

I got no problem with Rodney. At least he's not a cop...
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          I got no problem with Rodney. At least he's not a cop...
          That's just because he can't legally be one.
          sigpic

Comment

Either one before AnthonyS, only because he should know enough to include an additional selection for "Evil Jose is my favorite moderator" in any poll.

Between the two choices offered though, I would select Paladin in order to go against the favorite of the herd thus far. Also I support police officers and once met Paladin years ago back in the pre-Canada days.

Comment

both.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Definitely shadingdong. That way once he becomes too mouthy I could simply throw him off the balcony and wouldn't have to worry about any backlash. Once dingaling gets a few beers in him he becomes what you read on here, so take that into consideration when deciding.

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                both.
                That would be entertaining. Be the catalyst between the two and watch the train wreck unfold.

Comment

death.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                    death.
                    funny part is, you know me, you just dont realize it.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      Definitely shadingdong. That way once he becomes too mouthy I could simply throw him off the balcony and wouldn't have to worry about any backlash. Once dingaling gets a few beers in him he becomes what you read on here, so take that into consideration when deciding.

That would be entertaining. Be the catalyst between the two and watch the train wreck unfold.
                      and all of that is easy to say from buttfuck wyoming.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

And to the rest, thank you for the votes of confidence. I would hope that after all these years people would be able to distinguish the correlation between Rodney and naynay, and for those who cant, none of this is that serious.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Where is the option for two pitchers of beer?

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                            ...and for those who cant, none of this is that serious.
                            What a bitchass pussy. Everything has a "di'in't do nuffin'" disclaimer. Of course you aren't serious unless you get mad people here aren't taking you seriously enough, or you go into that dark place with a few beers down that pencil gullet. Go ahead and take a pic of that drunk mean face of yours. I'd like to see if it's possible to spot the broken capillaries.

Comment

Damn... what the hell did paladin do to piss everybody off so badly
                              WH

Comment

Working...
                              X