Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one is funny, but true.

Comment

ever stop to think how lame it is to spend an entire day reading someone's emails from a year and a half ago?
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        ever stop to think how lame it is to spend an entire day reading someone's emails from a year and a half ago?
        "No."

- Any Serial Killer Homicide Detective -
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

It really is. National security be damned. Fucking lame ass faggots.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            "No."

- Any Serial Killer Homicide Detective -
            He better bring help with this body count.

Comment

Naynay do you really think she cares about black people?

Comment

Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
                You are asking a person who actually thought obozo was going to do great things for black america, lol

In spite of Obama's $275 billion in housing-market bailouts, home ownership has waned.
                In the first quarter of 2009, 67.3% of Americans owned homes. By 1Q 2014, the Census Bureau figure was 64.8%.
                Black home ownership has sagged from 46.1% in 2009 to 43.3% in 2014.
                The poverty rate for blacks is now 25.8%.
                Fewer than half of young black men are working a full-time job.
                The black workforce is decreasing, down from 58.6% in June 2007 to 52.8% in August 2012.
                The median minority family's income is now almost fifth lower than it was when Obama took office with a net worth of just $18,100.
                In contrast, white median wealth has increased by 1% to $142,000.
                In 2009, white households were 7 times richer than black households. Now, white households are 8 times richer.

Comment

thats a very broad question; you think that is my number one issue?
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

all that shit you said...

thats the reason you are renting now. the housing market iss booming, old run down neighborhoods are flourishing and property values are increasing.

get a piece of the pie bad hombre.

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                    You are asking a person who actually thought obozo was going to do great things for black america, lol

In spite of Obama's $275 billion in housing-market bailouts, home ownership has waned.
                    In the first quarter of 2009, 67.3% of Americans owned homes. By 1Q 2014, the Census Bureau figure was 64.8%.
                    Black home ownership has sagged from 46.1% in 2009 to 43.3% in 2014.
                    The poverty rate for blacks is now 25.8%.
                    Fewer than half of young black men are working a full-time job.
                    The black workforce is decreasing, down from 58.6% in June 2007 to 52.8% in August 2012.
                    The median minority family's income is now almost fifth lower than it was when Obama took office with a net worth of just $18,100.
                    In contrast, white median wealth has increased by 1% to $142,000.
                    In 2009, white households were 7 times richer than black households. Now, white households are 8 times richer.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

thats a very broad question; you think that is my number one issue?
                      I think that is why a lot of blacks will vote for her. Its just sad because the dems have royally fucked the black race. Food stamp recipients under obama has gone up 42%. You have young black people these days aspiring to be ghetto shitbags who only want to get as much welfare as possible. I'm sure you have see it too. Government handouts are not the answer

Comment

I think that is why a lot of blacks will vote for her. Its just sad because the dems have royally fucked the black race. Food stamp recipients under obama has gone up 42%. You have young black people these days aspiring to be ghetto shitbags who only want to get as much welfare as possible. I'm sure you have see it too. Government handouts are not the answer
                        No it's because she can use her black person voice as needed.

Turn your audio down. From Selma, ALI couldn't find a high-quality version of this clip on YouTube. Now there is. Watch the entire speech here (if you're ...

Comment

Told you home BOY, you know nothing about me. You are a bigger wannabe.
                          Son wait tell obozo can't manipulate his failed economy anymore.
                          His house of cards are going to fall..
                          Nay nay owning a home. Lol
                          Cardboard box maybe.
                          You cry and tell everything about your life.
                          Who you think you are fooling??
                          I'm waitingfor the real numbers to fall after he's gone. Not his cheery picked ones.
                          You keep on worshipping master.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                            No it's because she can use her black person voice as needed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-H9BOIYhgc
                            And the stupid keep falling for it every four years. Maybe stupid is OK with leaving his son a bill. Under obozo his boys tax bill has went up 64.000 under stupids last eight years. Strut on obozo strut on.

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                              This one is funny, but true.

Quoted because hilarious.

Comment

I see obozo has had a hand in two more death's of police officers.
                                Piece of shit cant get out fast enough

Comment

Working...
                                X