• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thoughts?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Uhm, no...

He's elected a cabinet that is most conservative in history, more than since President Reagan.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
          Uhm, no...

He's elected a cabinet that is most conservative in history, more than since President Reagan.
          One thing about naynay, hes a dreamer, lol

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-paul-ryan_us_57fcea44e4b0e655eab7857f?nv5h7g8umlchoxbt9 Seems like he has been on a roll today throwing all of his detractors under the bus and says he doesn't need the GOP... so what does that mean? i'm sure it will just be crickets in here. I expect that. :)

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
            Uhm, no...

I thought we liked him cause was gonna drain the swamp and kick the politicians out rigged.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

With Trump, it primarily means to thin out the bureaucracy and cut wasteful spending. However, it also means to make whatever changes are necessary to stop any more "pay to play" Hillary Clinton style Democrats from receiving foreign donations to influence domestic policy/affairs. Most of the people he's surrounding himself with are fiscally conservative. Hence, draining the swamp.

Comment

Ahhh that makes perfect sense. Lol.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                X