sc281 to find new alternative fact source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    Since I am now a racist based solely on my skin color, I think I'll get the kit and wear it to the next shindig you throw. It will make a great Halloween outfit.

Comment

im gonna copy/paste something i posted on another site the other day...

not really a racial divide.. those are mostly young white kids wrestling eachother in the streets. whoever is behind it is doing a damn good job getting the majority to turn on yourselves. lol.

i keep seeing BLM, but BLM by and large at these political protests is young college age white kids.

with that being said i kind of understand where the nationalists are coming from, but hopefully a few of you will open your eyes and see this is the same type of shit that happened in the 80s with the black community between bloods/crips and a crack epidemic.

now we have alt-right/antifa (white on white) fighting and killing eachother in the the streets.

stay woke!
      Now the alt-right is saying that Richard Spencer and Jason Kessler are Soros implants who work for the DNC and are there to divide you guys. and it seems to be working.

In fact, did anyone see the Alex Jones piece about the whole Charlottesville ordeal?

Now the issue is becoming that the president wont separate himself from the movements one way or another. you have to understand, even the 6-8 talking heads on this site are defintely in the minority as far as extremism goes. the rest of us are riding the middle and largely trying to stay mums unless talking in private circles.

I have questions if this even was staged or not, or even set up by the FBI the same way i feel the Boston Bombing, etc. was. But thats a discussion for another day, i suppose.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Bitch, I called Soros on this shit the first post I made. Don't act like you be "woke." You're still a fucking racist moron just like most of Soros' lemmings. You and that nazi twat have a lot in common.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          You just asked someone incapable of forming their own opinion for their opinion......
          More nonsensical bullshit. Try answering any question ever posed to you with an actual fact for once. You might find reality liberating.
          Exactly and that is the problem with all liberals and snowflakes. If you put one million of them in one spot, you can find one single solitary fact that supports their idiotic assertions.
          alternative facts.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

alternative facts.
            More like the lowlights of your inability to focus. I'd think you have ADD, if I didn't know by your actions that you're just a racist retard. That's kind of like saying racist racist or retard retard though.... but if the shoe fits.

Comment

nice 'stache bud.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

LOL

This was pre-planned and funded in advance. It's made out to be a grass roots 'hey everyone, lets grab a tiki torch and go protest' deal, but anyone with half a brain knows better.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Why am I not surprised Naynus posted another pick of men with dildos. I'm starting to see a theme of his interests here...

Comment

Somebody died as a result of this "rally" and counter protest, and this fucking attention whore continues on with doing his usual classless Smackatorium BS. At least he's still being kept confined and unable to shit on the board at large.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                      LOL

This was pre-planned and funded in advance. It's made out to be a grass roots 'hey everyone, lets grab a tiki torch and go protest' deal, but anyone with half a brain knows better.
                      Globalist pigs trying to destroy our way of life.

Comment

Globalist pigs trying to destroy our way of life.
                        Maybe, or resistance against the breeding of an american based ISIS program, which is being funded by someone. You fail to realize you have been radicalized. No different than the muslim kid you grew up with who all of a sudden decides to bomb the boston marathon, or the kid you played soccer with who decides to bomb the oklahoma federal building.

I leave you with this list:

[copy paste]
                        January 1, 2017: 19-year-old Nathan Richardson encounters 67-year-old jogger Wenqing Xu and beats him to death in an unprovoked, random attack. After committing the murder, Richardson texted his friends that he “fucked sum chink up. Bodied him. I think pure crime scene – his head’s gone,”
                        January 20, 2017: A right-wing extremist shoots a protestor at a Milo Yiannopoulos event at the University of Washington.
                        January 28, 2017: a First Nations woman walking with her sister is struck by a trailer hitch hurled from a passing vehicle. After struggling in hospital for several months, she succumbs to her injuries.
                        January 29, 2017: Alexandre Bissonnette walks into a mosque in Canada during evening prayers and opens fire, shooting 17 people and killing six of them.
                        January 2017: Over 40 Jewish centers in the U.S. receive bomb threats.
                        February 21, 2017: a 24-year-old transgender woman is shot and killed in Chicago, IL.
                        February 22, 2017: Adam Purinton tells two men from India to “get out of my country” then shoots both plus a bystander, killing one.
                        February 26, 2017: a transgender woman is shot and killed in New Orleans, LA.
                        February 28, 2017: a mosque in Toronto is set on fire by arsonists.
                        March 12, 2017: a mosque in Ypsilanti, MI. is set on fire by arsonists.
                        March 1, 2017: a transgender woman is stabbed to death in New Orleans, LA.
                        March 3, 2017: A Sikh man is shot and injured in front of his Seattle house by a white man waring a mask, who yells at him to “go back to your country!”
                        March 20, 2017: James Jackson arrives in Manhattan with a sword and stabs the first black man he sees to death. He later tells authorities he “intended to kill as many black men as he could.”
                        March 22, 2017: a 38-year-old transgender woman is shot and killed in Baltimore, MD.
                        March 24, 2017: Yelling “I hate Muslims!” a man in Minneapolis stabbed a Somali man in an attempt to kill him.
                        March 26, 2017: A racist mob attacks a 15-year-old Polish boy in Gloucestershire and, when a local Asian shopkeeper tries to intervene, attack him as well with crowbars and baseball bats, then attempt to run him over with a car.
                        March 31, 2017: A 17-year-old Iranian/Kurdish boy is nearly beaten to death by a mob of eight people in Croydon after he revealed to them that he was a refugee.
                        April 6, 2017: A Charlotte store is set on fire by an arsonist who leaves a warning message for the shop owner that he “did not want any refugee business owners and that they would torture the owner if they did not leave and go back to where they came from,” according to police. It was signed “White America.”
                        April 21, 2017: a 28-year-old transgender woman is shot and killed in Miami, FL.
                        April 30, 2017: A white man storms a pool party in San Diego and shoots four black women, two black men, and one Latino man while allowing white attendees to leave. One victim dies while the other six sustain critical injuries.
                        May 5, 2017: A man walking his dog on South Beach in Miami is confronted by two men who call him a “fucking faggot,” then attack him, beating him unconscious. At one point in the attack, one of the attackers shouts “all faggots need to die and we’re going to make sure they do!”
                        May 14, 2017: Vandals spray-paint hate graffiti on the home of a black family in upstate New York before attempting to set the house on fire while the family slept. Although the family escaped unscathed, their garage burnt to the ground and their house suffered some damage.
                        May 17, 2017: A homophobic mob break into the home of a gay couple and shoot and stab both men to death.
                        May 17, 2017: a 34-year-old transgender woman is shot and killed in Fresno, CA.
                        May 20, 2017: University of Maryland student and member of the “alt-Reich” facebook group Sean Urbanski walks up to 22-year-old Richard Collins III, who is black and who Urbanski does not know, and stabs him to death in an unprovoked attack.
                        May 24, 2017: A barrage of doxxing, rape threats, and death threats received by trans comic book artist Sophie Labelle forces her to cancel an appearance and event at a Halifax book store, which also received bomb threats and threats of attacking the event. Labelle is forced into hiding.
                        May 26, 2017: Three men intervene on a MAX train in Portland when they witness another man verbally abusing two Muslim women with an Islamophobic tirade. The Islamophobe responds by pulling out a knife and stabs the three interveners, killing two of them.
                        May 27, 2017: A white man drives his pickup truck through a campsite, targeting the Native Americans camping there while yelling racial slurs at them. He intentionally drives over two Native American men, killing one and injuring the other.
                        May 27, 2017: A 34-year-old Anthony Hammond lets loose with a flurry of racial slurs directed at a black man in a parking lot, then pulls out a machete and stabs the man before barricading himself in his apartment for several hours, until finally surrendering to police.
                        June 1, 2017: A Princeton professor and racialized woman is forced to cancel a three-city lecture tour to promote her book about the Black Lives Matter movement after receiving over 50 death threats.
                        June 3, 2017: 38-year-old white supremacist Phillip Wade racially abuses a 57-year-old black man on an Oakley, CA. bus, then pulls a knife and stabs the man to death while the man is walking away from the confrontation. The victim is the third racialized person Wade has stabbed in the past six years and the second person he’s murdered.
                        June 18, 2017: two men armed with baseball bats attack a group of Muslim teenagers, kidnapping a 17-year-old girl, who they beat to death, dumping her body in a pond.
                        June 19, 2017: Shouting “I’m going to kill all Muslims!” 47-year-old Darren Osborne drives a courier van through a crowd of Muslims leaving a Finsbury mosque, killing one person and injuring ten others.
                        June 21, 2017: an Islamophobe approaches a Muslim man and woman sitting in a car stopped at a traffic light and knocks on the window. When the driver rolls down the window, the Islamophobe sprays the driver and passenger with acid, severely burning both.
                        July 2, 2017: a 28-year-old transgender woman is shot and killed in Lynchburg, VA.
                        July 16, 2017: A man attempts to pull the hijab off of a Muslim woman waiting for the tube in London, then hits her when she resists. He then pins her friend to the wall and spits in her face before leaving.
                        July 16, 2017: Arsonists set a mosque in Manchester ablaze.
                        July 18, 2017: A NASA researcher of South Asian descent has her car windshield shattered by a rock thrown through it by an assailant screaming “go back to your country!” She’s injured in the attack.
                        July 19, 2017: Two men exit a car and attack a racialized pedestrian with their fists and an iron bar.
                        August 5, 2017: A mosque in Bloomington, Minnesota is firebombed, narrowly missing killing & injuring dozens of members there for morning prayers.
                        August 8, 2017: A well-known Chicago neo-nazi starts an altercation at a concert, then pulls out a smuggled knife and stabs a man and a woman at the show.
                        August 12, 2017: A white supremacist in Charlottesville, VA. drives his car at high speed directly into a crowd of anti-racist protestors, killing one woman and seriously injured 19 other people.
                        These are facts. If you want to Make America Great Again, the message needs to be spread by YOU. teach YOUR son, or else he will be the next James Alex Fields Jr. It's amazing to me that someone who lived through the 70s and 80s when things were actually half way decent would be supporting nazis and hippies fighting in the streets. I dont see how any 30-50 year old adult could condone this behavior, especially with it being spread all across social media worldwide.

Do you talk to anyone outside of this country? Do you know what my Australian friends think o f us? The people I know in S. Africa, My friends in the Netherlands? They are more spastic in shit talk about America than SC281 is in his reddit retweets.

We are the laughing stock of the world, when we used to be the world super power.

It's just sad, but this is what ya'll wanted. In the end, im still gonna be sippin on a 40 smokin on a blunt, laughing my black ass off at yall wrestling around in town squares.

SAD.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                          Somebody died as a result of this "rally" and counter protest, and this fucking attention whore continues on with doing his usual classless Smackatorium BS. At least he's still being kept confined and unable to shit on the board at large.
                          you:
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

That's probably your next door neighbor.
                            WH

Comment

if he had to live anywhere it would be cleburne...
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                                That's probably your next door neighbor.
                                if he had to live anywhere it would be cleburne...
                                He's got you there, Justin...

Rodney - I'm not sure why you're concerned with what citizens of other countries think of the US. What they think is completely and totally irrelevant to literally everything.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X