No announcement yet.

sc281 to find new alternative fact source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats fakenews fucktard and the rest of your group for finally getting your Bible thumping, trump loving/voting, racist white guy you can now parade forever more when a political argument goes above your level of intelligence.

Comment

• if SS JUNK had a Son:

Or do you want your own thread? We've known each other almost 20 years, I can keep the gloves up, or i can take these off and lay out all the questionable shit i've seen from you over the years. Like 4 dudes sleeping in 1 hotel room with 1 bed. Your call.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• LOL... someone's shields are up! The vid is more like if you had a white twin. Do you mean the trip to Houston? The four in the room were your TPC bitches and Arthur. It's a shame you couldn't make it, but I believe that's after your momma took the keys away from you to her car. But seriously, congrats. Liberal fucktards will forever try and use this incident against the Republican Party. I mean it took a few tries with the other tragedies, but you finally struck gold and found your token white boy!

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          .... but I believe that's after your momma took the keys away from you to her car.
          lol
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• It's funny cause Raytheon is keeping the lights on in the Easler household.

But thats neither here nor there.

Do better for yourselves. buy your kids hot rods when they are teenagers so they can be like me, and not like you. Trust me. Next step: profit.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• the mere fact of Al P and SS DUMB quoting each other and stroking each others egos after literally getting in a tiki torch fight with each other is BEYOND amusing.

MDFWMGA
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                But thats neither here nor there.
                It really isn't, however is required to be mentioned by a triggered and insecure fakenews fucktard when there's nothing else to say. Good for you for holding down a job. Somehow I believe momma is the reason why, but that's neither here nor there.

Comment

• i call her heather, but yeah i do it for her.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Clap for us our little toy clap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      lol
                      And changed the locks on the house also.

Comment

neither do i, just setting my jugs out. i got a few nibbles from sig123 but i'm gonna throw him back.

Still trying to be white.? White throwaway wife and a half bread kid, lol

Comment

so this tough guy:

now crying like a bitch, afraid to leave his house, and begging for protection.

but just afew days ago he was claiming to be the face of AnthonyS, sc281, and CWO.

Where'd the cajones go?!

and to be fair I will answer Bcoop. I take it you have never traveled out of the states? You know theres more to this world than texas and your family farm in Oklahoma...

right?

Anyone remember this scared little bitch??

A record of NayNay's bet welching that he can't delete. http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1053583&postcount=58 http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1053680&postcount=60 http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1053929&postcount=73 http://www.dfwmustangs

Comment

• That infamous pic of *****Where my nigga at?**** remains among the greatest laughs of all time on this site.

Comment

• lol dark gollum got nothing, but momma's teet. do you have some sort of insurance on that thing, fakenews?

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                                That infamous pic of *****Where my nigga at?**** remains among the greatest laughs of all time on this site.
                                Priceless, almost as funny as the time he had his ass kicked and left crying with out one shoe. lol it ended up in a bird bath if i remember correct.
                                Or the rug burns he received from the ass whipping he received and he tapped out.

Comment

Working...
                                X