safe to say..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    hopefully, you at least realize that it's me who has two fan boys who continually take anything i post off topic and muddy up any other thread. hell SS junk does that as his sole purpose of being on this site. search some of his posts. The reaon i am not liked is for being a democrat and breaking up the echo chamber in the political thread.
    That's delusional. You do everything you can do draw people offsides, and there are a small handful of people that jump every time. I'm not saying they also aren't guilty in a "takes two to tango" kind of way, but you are the catalyst and you seem to like it that way. It's really very boring and the rest of the forum is better when you're not pulling pig tails on the playground.

Comment

i have no problem posting in here, so there is no reason to protest the ban. it gets my message across with out the rules of 'oh you better be nice to so and so or else'.

as stated i'll start my own random pic threads. as FB people will tell you, all i post over there is kids/dogs/cars, i can do the same thing here for anything i seem fit.

and again sorry for being so polarizing of a figure, such as that of one Donald J. Trump.

I get people going.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

That's why you're in here.
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          That's delusional. You do everything you can do draw people offsides, and there are a small handful of people that jump every time.
          Seems to me this is an admission that this site has one line of thinking and the others should be suppressed to prevent "arguments".

Thinking back to the Bill Nye thread things were pretty civil on both sides until a certain few individuals jumped in and took it to an extreme. It wasn't NayNay initiating the crap that time.
          2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

Originally posted by mschmoyer View Post
            Thinking back to the Bill Nye thread things were pretty civil on both sides until a certain few individuals jumped in and took it to an extreme. It wasn't NayNay initiating the crap that time.
            Are you including yourself as being among those certain few individuals?

Comment

it's safe to say an unnecessary series of attacks were perpetuated on him, simply for having a valid argument, that just so happened to, unfortunately, go against the grain.

it's long been understood that the only way to be accepted here is to type "x2" or "^this." behind anything 3-4 members post.

There were only 3-4 people presenting valid arguments in that thread that is over 12 pages long, the rest were echoes of anything strychnine said.

The other 1,000 members here who remain silent, are likely just afraid to be attacked by the pack mentality. luckily the snowflake argument cleared itself up when a group of grown men take their ball and go home simply because you wanted to tell them the proper way to play freeze tag.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                Are you including yourself as being among those certain few individuals?
                I don't recall personally insulting anyone in my posts. There is a tone of "mightier than thou" on both sides that's not uncommon on any forum with a bunch of dudes arguing things out, but I never sunk to insulting.

Thankful at least for the handful of folks who posted in there that had something intelligent to say on both sides, but hard to filter out all the trolling.

Comment

What is required to consider an argument valid is subjective however.

Otherwise, X2 to naynay.

Comment

Seems to me this is an admission that this site has one line of thinking and the others should be suppressed to prevent "arguments".

You're missing the point, big time.

Comment

Care to explain the actual point?
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

We have overly sensitive butt hurt feelings so we try and hash it out in the flame forum? SAD!

I don't recall personally insulting anyone in my posts.
                        Twice now dummies have referenced this proven-false meme photo.
                        omgomgomgomg!11

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          We have overly sensitive butt hurt feelings so we try and hash it out in the flame forum? SAD!

omgomgomgomg!11
                          Caught me calling folks posting a false meme a "dummy" for falling for the same trap repeatedly. Clearly I'm much more of a flamer and a troll than you are.

I'm not missing the point at all. It's abundantly clear.

Comment

Care to explain the actual point?
                            Already have. It's less about dissenting opinions and more about method and intentions. Nay Nay has said on numerous occasions that he's just trolling. That effort has rewarded dividends in the form of his fans that just have to take a swipe at him whenever he posts.

That result is a frequent and frustrating speed bump that bogs this site down big time.

Comment

x2
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

DFWStangs 2000(?)-2017 It was a good run. Killed by social media and #MAGA

Comment

Working...
                                X