safe to say..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    im a cunt who upsets the site owner so much by words.

the rest of the site is your safe space. if you wanna step in the lions den, prepare to get bit.

bitch.
    I'd say you're more of an annoyance. We voted to let your punk ass out and you fucked it up....again... I even warned you they were talking about throwing you back in here and you kept on poking him in the chest.

Comment

It is interesting that we have enough snowflakes here that naynay has literally been censored.

And im.not surprised the king isn't embarassed...he just doesn't know any better

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        It is interesting that we have enough snowflakes here that naynay has literally been censored.

And im.not surprised the king isn't embarassed...he just doesn't know any better
        I voted to release the naynus.

Comment

Be sure to keep on thinking, "ruffdaddy", that there's anything posted on this site actually worth getting embarrassed about. Anything other than your getting noticeably upset by the recent bitch-slapping you received via svo's keyboard, that is.

Comment

I wonder what naynay is up to today. I wonder if he's worked on his truck once this year...I wonder if he'll ever finish it.

i wonder...
            WH

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
              Be sure to keep on thinking, "ruffdaddy", that there's anything posted on this site actually worth getting embarrassed about. Anything other than your getting noticeably upset by the recent bitch-slapping you received via svo's keyboard, that is.
              You should be embarrassed for yourself, not what is on this site. I think there is a disconnect. Here let me try this:

You embarrass yourself with the things you type because you have the wit of a scorned 12 year old girl.

Ruffdaddy is right. You just don't seem to know better. I blame your parents.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                First you get played by naynay...then you admit to believing a pool motor is identical to an electric car motor? Lol your stupidity knows no bounds

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  I wonder what naynay is up to today. I wonder if he's worked on his truck once this year...I wonder if he'll ever finish it.
                  How's that wooden DB rack... Take your meds. You're slipping.

Comment

LMAO at clockwork, "ruffdaddie", and naynay. If this site is so important to you, you are blessed to live truly simple lives. Not that there's anything wrong with that of course.

Seeing "ruffdaddie" still smarting from his bitch-slapping is solid gold and the best entertainment here today so far. Even more so than needling naynay.

Comment

Shiznit

I need to grab a chair and some watermelon with kool-aid to watch this thread

Comment

nay should be given free rein, lord knows boards like this are a dying medium. need all the posters we can get....

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

We used to be known for "eating our young".. now hurtful troll posts result in banishment.

Comment

He certainly should be released into the general population. I only come here into the playpen to stir the pot, but he's cool with it all I'm sure. An added bonus is when a peanut gallery comes in as well, with lame attempts at being all serious and such. Treat this subforum like television, entertainment that's here simply for mindless entertainment.

Comment

Free nay nay

Comment

I have nothing against Nay personally, but his freedom on this site means the Nay/SS Junk/King circle jerk polluting the rest of the board and that shit will not stand.

I know better than to hope you three could figure things out and let shit go. None of you seem able to do so.

Comment

Working...
                                X