No announcement yet.

I Finally got to the bottom of this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be sure to go copy and paste some more pics now attention whore. You do much better when you don't attempt words.

Comment

• Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
        Be sure to go copy and paste some more pics now attention whore. You do much better when you don't attempt words.
        if you have ever attempted to post a picture you would understand, that is the only way to do it.

is copy/paste an insult? if so im insulted. good job, you win.

NEXT???
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Well this guy obviously went nuts. When you are a cuck and find out some other dude is treating your wife's body like an amusement park, sometimes you go crazy. Just ask Naynus who has apparently taken up faggotry instead of violence.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• is this the fight you wanna pick big dog? i might just run you outta town in a minute..
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
              Jizzwhistle, if this were ever about you i'd be the next to go nuts. Sit down. Be humble. I dont know you man.
              It's never about me or any other member on this board when you post in a thread. You make it about you, racism, and anything else you can to turn people away from real conversation. If you truly lost friends, I'm sorry for the loss. I'm sorry for the loss of anyone there. No one should have to deal with that, but as long as people like you try to push everyone's buttons, then someone is going to lose their shit. Fortunately, no one fears your one-shoe, soap dropping, racist ass.

Comment

• Naynay couldn't make anyone lose their shit, he's simply too fucking wimpy.

Comment

• AnthonyS

JIZZWHISTLE (how long before you change that name )

Torino Man (??)

'Allen Peters'

SS_CRAP

@glasscock
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    Just a regular guy gunned down by someone the likes of The King or an AnthonyS.

pure hatred filled bigots.

That's a beautiful dog.

Comment

• Comment

• before the other cope/paste, that somehow is a running joke??
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by FAKENEWS FUCKTARD View Post
                          AnthonyS
                          JIZZWHISTLE
                          Torino Man (??)
                          'Allen Peters'
                          SS_CRAP
                          @glasscock
                          LOL... However in reality it has always been:

and

You should really stop being a lazy bitch and do your homework when you try this weak nonsense. However even when doing so, it never seems to go your way.
                          Speaking of which, what exactly have you done without the help of your momma? Her f-body turned out to be a disaster. That pile of shit C10 is still a pile of shit 10 years later even after all the broken promises of making it fast. Didn't you also have a parent funded bike and partook in some faggotry stunting bullshit and crashed it? I thought so. And now your clapped out mustang is in worse shape than when momma bought it for you. Yeah, you're the epitome of badassery!
                          Last edited by SS Junk; 09-12-2017, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                              Naynay couldn't make anyone lose their shit, he's simply too fucking wimpy.
                              But he gives up his shoes and ass. Ask his cell mate.

Comment

• Dream on race baiter. My wife's 15 yr old mini Dachsund would make you cry.

Comment

Working...
                                X