Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    But naynus was so worried that you would object! Lmao
    not quite the angle i was working there but ok.

i was letting you know that not all guys are comfortable with other males having images of them saved in their personal files. i for one love the attention, and knowing that at least 5 of you keep a picture of me saved for your own personal satisfaction is quite pleasurable for me as well.

for a father of 3 you are far and away the most simple minded person i have ever met. is there velcro on your shoes?

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
      That pic in my opinion has always ranked among the all-time greats on this site.
      you should at least brush your teeth and have some breakfast before you start gargling dick.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• As expected, naynay has been triggered again and has been bitchslapped into pathetic retorts about dicks. We'll keep stirring the pot periodically as needed naynay, meanwhile enjoy the chirping crickets.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
          not quite the angle i was working there but ok.

i was letting you know that not all guys are comfortable with other males having images of them saved in their personal files.
          Originally posted by naynay View Post
          you asked robert how he feels about you continually posting his picture on the internet, especially in such heated times?
          You aren't smart enough to pull off being a successful lying shitbag, but it is really funny you having to go into your triggered multiple sentence diatribes.

Comment

• lol, you take issue with someone using more than one sentence? does that complicate things for you?

cause i can go on and on.

words on a screen man, words on a screen.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Your triggered attempts of putting those "words on a screen" when it's nothing more than drunken ghetto logic are outstandingly hilarious.

Comment

• I'm flattered that my 15 seconds continues to be relevant.
                How many years ago was this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                  I'm flattered that my 15 seconds continues to be relevant.
                  9ish?

Comment

• Whenever fakenews fucktard creates or enters a thread...

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                    It does not matter. It's a piece of timeless history that is a thorn in faknews fucktard's side. Not even momma can help the poor boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay
                      ... especially in such heated times
                      heated times, lol

Heated for whom, and what dire consequences are you going to visit upon us as a result?
                      Last edited by The King; 12-13-2018, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                        it's really quite sad that these 3 people have had nothing more significant happen in the last 3-4 years than one saturday morning, that one time when they read a post on dfwstangs. aka their life.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                          heated times, lol

Heated for whom, and what dire consequences are you going to visit upon us as a result?
                          it was a joke that only an intellectual would have caught.

you are bumping this old thread from the weekend you got to watch your nephews walk around with tiki torches and polo shirts. i guess it tickled your racist bone and turned you on to engage the one black guy who will fuck with you because he knows you will never come introduce yourself.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• New page, or to use football parlance a fresh set of downs. Getting back on track...

Comment

• Yall know I was being sarcastic when I said you should keep posting the same 2 pictures over and over again, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                Yall know I was being sarcastic when I said you should keep posting the same 2 pictures over and over again, right?
                                Sorry, but I haven't been paying any attention to what you may have said. I do remember though that someone uses "Yall" a lot, was that you?

Comment

Working...
                                X