I Finally got to the bottom of this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    lol if you think i fuck with Tinder broads.

those are fun for 3 am "im to drunk to drive all the way home" slide throughs, but no chick i fuck with regularly is on any of those.
    Shit. The only thing I turn down is my collar. Whats the first name?

Comment

Heather Dart.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

*cant

what part of me is racist?

this would be a conversation i would love to have with you. I just dont feel i have a racist bone in my body, and even worse is when you compound that theory with all the people over the years who say i act like a whiteboy.. i mean, it cant be both ways. which is it?

I am a plumber in Texas. all my coworkers are from mabank,maypearl, gun barrel city, etc. am i racist against them?? they taught me everything i know.

my childs mother is a white girl from kansas. unless you misunderstood what i meant when i said fuck white girls, you got me pegged all wrong.

all my friends are car guys from suburban detroit and north texas. am i racist for never owning a white car? in my defense that wasnt a popular colour until recent years.

now, who puts the negro, nigga, nigger tags everywhere they can? thats your racist buddy.

dont forget, i have offered you a helping hand numerous times. if you still need the engine hoist COME GET IT. FREE. you can have it if you can sack up enough to bring your sons lil s10 over here and load it up.

race aside, there is one thing i am good at. getting in your head. my work here is almost done, unless you need just a little more?
        Blah, blah, blah... Waste of fukin time lying piece of shit racist. I don't fuckin read anything you write. Go fuck yourself with a cactus.

Comment

*cant

what part of me is racist?

this would be a conversation i would love to have with you. I just dont feel i have a racist bone in my body, and even worse is when you compound that theory with all the people over the years who say i act like a whiteboy.. i mean, it cant be both ways. which is it?

I am a plumber in Texas. all my coworkers are from mabank,maypearl, gun barrel city, etc. am i racist against them?? they taught me everything i know.

my childs mother is a white girl from kansas. unless you misunderstood what i meant when i said fuck white girls, you got me pegged all wrong.

all my friends are car guys from suburban detroit and north texas. am i racist for never owning a white car? in my defense that wasnt a popular colour until recent years.

now, who puts the negro, nigga, nigger tags everywhere they can? thats your racist buddy.

dont forget, i have offered you a helping hand numerous times. if you still need the engine hoist COME GET IT. FREE. you can have it if you can sack up enough to bring your sons lil s10 over here and load it up.

race aside, there is one thing i am good at. getting in your head. my work here is almost done, unless you need just a little more?

Sounds a lot like "I'm not racist, all my friends are white people".

Sorry about your divorce, I'd be lying if I said I didn't win some money on that in Vegas.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            Tags.... no comment or reply on you being a sick racist fuckwad? I guess you cat refute the truth.
            wait...

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            Blah, blah, blah... Waste of fukin time lying piece of shit racist. I don't fuckin read anything you write. Go fuck yourself with a cactus.
            what..?

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            Sounds a lot like "I'm not racist, all my friends are white people".

Sorry about your divorce, I'd be lying if I said I didn't win some money on that in Vegas.
            aI figured you of all people would know about open borders and open relationships. werent you banging out nicolle becky and whoever the other slutty blonde was from the airport hanger? and that other trio all while your wife was trying to conceive? so you scrapped the money together, got the invitro locked in, and now you walk with jesus? get real allen.

Not to start shit, but i can say with 100% confidence that SS jUNKs old lady sucked off or at the very least jerked off one of my best friends when we were in high school.

I can say with 98% certainty that you know whats gone down b/w me and your old lady. Why try to be a bear now? This dick is my weapon, and i'm gonna hit you where it hurts worst. in your old lady. LOL.

It's guys like you that are the reason girls like Anthony are afraid to meet me in person. I wanted to give him an engine hoist, and for some reason he is worried about his wifes 55 year old blowed out pussy. I aint touchin that girl anthony.. you can keep it.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Real talk

I think we all know whose wife had the pussy that was and still is getting lit the fuck up, hammered down and banged like a Houston screen door in the Harvey hurricane.

Tell us all Nay, if you are so good at pleasing the ladies why did she give you the fucking boot? lmao
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Got a hardy chuckle out of that. Thanks, Nay.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  Real talk

I think we all know whose wife had the pussy that was and still is getting lit the fuck up, hammered down and banged like a Houston screen door in the Harvey hurricane.

Tell us all Nay, if you are so good at pleasing the ladies why did she give you the fucking boot? lmao
                  real talk?? for getting more pussy...

*come up with a good one so Brian Dart the failed sound engineer has good talking points about me fucking bitches.

and never say real talk again, its very unbecoming.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

real talk?? for getting more pussy...

*come up with a good one so Brian Dart the failed sound engineer has good talking points about me fucking bitches.

and never say real talk again, its very unbecoming.
                    Was it because you are a drunk or because your job sucks and you are fucking broke? Or because you are just a worthless hipster asshole with a prison pussy goatee? I can see how she'd get tired of looking at that.

Maybe I can just look her up on Facebook and get her side of all this. Stay tuned, gentlemen.

Comment

We all in a tizzy with the multi-paragraph responses now, fakenews fucktard? LOL It's either that or the spamming the fuck out of a thread with multiple posts in a row. Just like clockwork.
                      While her side of the story is being sought, why not tell yours?

Tags
                      collin county powerbottom
                      Brilliant.

Comment

check that tree you are barking up

especially when i am not looking for either of your spouses names
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I am not sure I follow, triggered fakenews fucktard. Could you share your side of the story or is it too painful?

Comment

You still blowing racist smoke up your own ass? No ones buying it, not even you.

Comment

let's get high naynay. assuming you don't have aids, herpes, etc...

Comment

Your lungs are too small to hot box with Rod.
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X