No announcement yet.

I Finally got to the bottom of this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake news must be a real work of art if a damaged goods fat white hoe left him. Lol
    I could see why no future living in his aunt's house. Lol just gets better every day. Lol

Comment

Meh, i do pretty good for myself. Lets see your chick
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

This is why you are a nothing.
        One day you will grow up and realize your dick isn't the center of your life.
        Lol Time to grow up and man up son.

Comment

GTG at one of those fight nights with Naynay vs Naynay's lover/dfw follower (his choosing)?

Comment

lets do it!

Still waiting to see Sig000's girlfriend/boyfriend..

no judgements, just wanna see what he's working with.

also proving Anthony's point, i am so racist i left the white girl for a black french model, oh my god so racist!

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Still a child. You just proved it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
                GTG at one of those fight nights with Naynay vs Naynay's lover/dfw follower (his choosing)?
                Pussy wouldn't show up. Proven fact.
                Tells everyone he would meet up here and fight.
                But he only had one pair of shoes and couldn't afford to loose one shoe again. Lol

Comment

so no go on posting a pic of you and your chick?

there's nothing to be ashamed of, as you have seen i'd never talk down on a mans girl. thats for imbeciles.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

"She's a French model guys, I met her at Niagara Falls..."
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Would have loved to have been there for that conversation...

"I'm a French model"

"Yea well, I installed the toilets at the Cowboys practice facility, so big fuckin deal!"
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

hehe, i'd ask you to post yours but thats a friend of mine

ya'll ready to quit talkin about old ladies yet, cause i can go on for hours.. ask your old ladies
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                          hehe, i'd ask you to post yours but thats a friend of mine

ya'll ready to quit talkin about old ladies yet, cause i can go on for hours.. ask your old ladies
                          Not ready, I'm still talking to yours

Comment

good one.

i'm gonna pull out for a minute before i hit you where it hurts.

enjoy your long weekend guys!

til then take this one to your spank bank when you are jerkin one in the bathroom with the shower running to hide the noise

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Thirty's and still thinks banging hoes make him a man. Lol little boy has a lot of growing up too do.

Comment

I didnt think you'd have anything for me in response.

i'll just be over here bangin hoes and growin up, tell me about that trucker life then. Do you at least get any lot lizards, or do you stay local delivering pepsi products?
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X