No announcement yet.

I Finally got to the bottom of this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The shit talk in these threads makes me sad for DFWM's future .

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      The shit talk in these threads makes me sad for DFWM's future .

until the mods label the real trolls as trolls this is the reality

and poor Al P, he used to actually be good at this. all those trips to the sperm bank got his head a lil fuzzy.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
        all those trips to the sperm bank got his head a lil fuzzy.
        Kind of like how your trip to Collin County got you wearing a pink shirt and drinking Heineken, huh sugar pants?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

until the mods label the real trolls as trolls this is the reality

and poor Al P, he used to actually be good at this. all those trips to the sperm bank got his head a lil fuzzy.
          Thats the problem. You all think you're trolls, and getting on each others nerves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            Kind of like how your trip to Collin County got you wearing a pink shirt and drinking Heineken, huh sugar pants?
            umm yes...

???

[insert pic of purple shirt/cowboy hat/bottled water]
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Thats the problem. You all think you're trolls, and getting on each others nerves.
              the problem for you, is; there is no problem for us. these guys have been begging for my friendship/acceptance since i was 17 years old.

My original name on this site was z284a16yrold. SS RRR has been following this wave for almost 20 years.

Other than being a fan boy, Al P's best deal ever was shutting the fuck up, and keeping his dick in his pants, so michelle can provide him a decent life.

You think SS DUMB lives in Wyoming because he wants to? LMAO, he got run out of Dallas and heather had to take over.

I know you guys see this as playful internet banter, and at the end of the day it is. But ihave broke bread with these guys, and even helped there wives fold the laundry that was laying on the bed. out of respect.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

the problem for you, is; there is no problem for us. these guys have been begging for my friendship/acceptance since i was 17 years old.

My original name on this site was z284a16yrold. SS RRR has been following this wave for almost 20 years.

Other than being a fan boy, Al P's best deal ever was shutting the fuck up, and keeping his dick in his pants, so michelle can provide him a decent life.

You think SS DUMB lives in Wyoming because he wants to? LMAO, he got run out of Dallas and heather had to take over.

I know you guys see this as playful internet banter, and at the end of the day it is. But ihave broke bread with these guys, and even helped there wives fold the laundry that was laying on the bed. out of respect.
                I wonder who is folding your old lady's laundry tonight and tucking your son into bed? I bet that guy will have some great stories about Naynus.
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• kids with me

finishing our second week of kindergarten.. just this morning he actually asked me to just use the carpool so all the other kids could see his cool truck.

hopefully michelles are doing well too!
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

The shit talk in these threads makes me sad for DFWM's future .
                    LOL thats a good one,

Comment

kids with me

finishing our second week of kindergarten.. just this morning he actually asked me to just use the carpool so all the other kids could see his cool truck.

hopefully michelles are doing well too!
                      Don't worry, he will leave too once he figures it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        Don't worry, he will leave too once he figures it out.
                        isn't that the end game of raising a child? lol, wtf, is mimi doing with yall 4 over there?
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

isn't that the end game of raising a child? lol, wtf, is mimi doing with yall 4 over there?
                          Getting him off the payroll is part of the goal too but I can see how you missed that part.

Comment

• Saw the other thread about the Plano shooting another DFWM guy did.

Spencer Hight, 32, has been named as the gunman who killed his estranged wife, Meredith, and seven of her friends in Plano, Texas, before he was killed by police.

thought it was odd to see all the implications about race, right out of the gate, so i checked my browser but i was actually at the right place..

well... whats says ye?

Just another alt+right guy
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• If you think that guy is conservative, you're a moron. He's a leftist like you and the rest of the ANTIFA nuts.

FTR, you won't find where I speculated anything about race of the shooter. To those I work with and to my wife, I speculated it was a shooting involving a domestic dispute, most likely an upset ex. I'd guess he came by to discuss something and someone there got froggy asking him to leave. It escalated from there would be my guess. None of that has anything to do with race...until you make it about race.

Comment

• Once again, people have died and the common attention whore is using it as an excuse to get back behind the keyboard.

Comment

Working...
                                X