I Finally got to the bottom of this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
    If you think that guy is conservative, you're a moron. He's a leftist like you and the rest of the ANTIFA nuts.

FTR, you won't find where I speculated anything about race of the shooter. To those I work with and to my wife, I speculated it was a shooting involving a domestic dispute, most likely an upset ex. I'd guess he came by to discuss something and someone there got froggy asking him to leave. It escalated from there would be my guess. None of that has anything to do with race...until you make it about race.
    Surprised this was not posted already? https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-least-8-dead-shooting-north-texas-035437499.html PLANO, Texas (AP) — At least eight people are dead, including the suspect, after a shooting at a home in Plano, Texas, authorities in North Texas said Sunday night. The shooting occurred around 8

Surprised this was not posted already? https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-least-8-dead-shooting-north-texas-035437499.html PLANO, Texas (AP) — At least eight people are dead, including the suspect, after a shooting at a home in Plano, Texas, authorities in North Texas said Sunday night. The shooting occurred around 8
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Jizzwhistle, if this were ever about you i'd be the next to go nuts. Sit down. Be humble. I dont know you man.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
        Once again, people have died and the common attention whore is using it as an excuse to get back behind the keyboard.
        dumbass.

This guy has completely manipulated a legion of Minons. Holy fucking shit, what a thing to observe. This is the real life Walking Dead happening. And before anyone says anything about BLM, or Antifa, whatever, please let it be known that i am part of no internet gangs, like you. aN8w7lUMc1o I just gotta say, other than
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I knew people there, I had to make my own post so i could talk about it.

Darryl was a good dude, and a friend of mine through dinner parties we host.

Sorry that you wont let a tragedy go to waste as far as making fun of me, but i am simply trying to bring light to the radical right.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Just a regular guy gunned down by someone the likes of The King or an AnthonyS.

pure hatred filled bigots.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
              I knew people there, I had to make my own post so i could talk about it.

Darryl was a good dude, and a friend of mine through dinner parties we host.

Sorry that you wont let a tragedy go to waste as far as making fun of me, but i am simply trying to bring light to the radical right.
              I have not seen any mention of the people that got killed, Darrell who?
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Naynay has just sunk even lower on the attention whore scale.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  I have not seen any mention of the people that got killed, Darrell who?
                  darryl hawkins

More victims have been identified in what Plano police are saying is the deadliest shooting the north Texas city has ever seen. Although authorities have not released the identities of the victims or the suspects, family members and friends have confirmed to the media the names of several of those who died in Sunday’s shooting …

Tributes to the victims — all in their 20s and 30s — are popping up on social media as news of the killings continues to spread

the guy tony is a friend of a friend as well, and the girl herself is a friend by the nth degree that i know through dinner parties as well.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                    Naynay has just sunk even lower on the attention whore scale.
                    is this your scale or are you using this tragedy to continually take jabs at me rather than showing sorrow for the loss of life of people close to me?
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• True sorrow is reflected by restricting your posts to matters regarding the victims, if you must post at all. My scale, but obviously not yours.

Comment

• Man, what a tragic loss all the way around. It doesn't take a PHD to figure out that this guy was pissed that he had lost everything and his soon to ex-wife is having a great time without him. This kind of shit happens every single day in the US., not just guys but chicks tripping out as well.
                        And BTW I don't believe race had anything to do with it, IMO it was social media, everyone there including her are posting pictures of the great time they are having and this moron is getting pissed by the minuteseeing it being posted. He went there to kill them all, IMO.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Very true. Some guys just cant handle a relationship ending.

I would hate to see an Al P or AnthonyS have to go through divorce or hardships in a relationship.

AnthonyS has already proclaimed what he would do if a police officer showed up at his house, I cant imagine what he would do if he saw his old lady hugged up on my black ass.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• It's nice that the grieving process passed so quickly.

Comment

• niggas get shot every day b, you'll be aight.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X