I'll give Trump this..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FAKENEWS FUCKTARD View Post
    guilty. i figure if i take that one away from you, you'll have to wait for Allen to give you a new go to for the next 6 months.
    LOL... reads more like you get a triggered nervous twitch whenever someone else calls you on your fucktardery. Everyone already knew you were guilty. It's just a matter of how you fucked up this time...

Comment

lol, guilt or innocence in an amicable divorce? do you see yourself as a lunatic or is that just me reading too deeply into the nothingness that is you?
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by FAKENEWS FUCKTARD View Post
        lol, guilt or innocence in an amicable divorce? do you see yourself as a lunatic or is that just me reading too deeply into the nothingness that is you?
        So basically you fucked up and she forgave you for the kid's sake. Got it. Way to go, fucktard.

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

WH

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
              someone is getting a bit unhinged! lol.
              Yes, I got unhinged too, my divorce was final a few months back. Wanna be divorced buddies?

Call SS, maybe he will answer the phone and ya can talk it over.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

Stop that, ya love him the way straight guys love dicks on trannys

Comment

Wait... straight guys love.. Nevermind

Ya he's aight. The trolling gets kinda stale though.
                  WH

Comment

calm down Justin, I would talk to Brian privately but he knows i will pick him apart anywhere outside of dfwm.. he knows not to test me outside these confines
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

With everyone on here getting older, its only pencil puncher now a days. I enjoy the rambling and the shit talking that's why I'm always drunk before I post on here, so I can get picked on

Comment

you're good in my book, juan.

everyone is good. i just love messing with people who feel the sanctity of posting from 1,000 miles away like they are relevant in a scene they are almost 20 years removed from.

TFW your wedding gift is your prized posession still 21 years later. ^^^^
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                            you're good in my book, WYLAND

everyone is good. i just love messing with people who feel the sanctity of posting from 1,000 miles away like they are relevant in a scene they are almost 20 years removed from.

TFW your wedding gift is your prized posession still 21 years later. ^^^^
                            Fixed

Comment

PAINT. YOUR. FUCKING. GARAGE. LOSER.

jeezus christ, if you need me too i'll ask my mom to start a gofundme. i cant believe you have my sweet heather living like that.

what a fucking louse.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

THAT

THING

LOOKS

HELL

wtf have you done? you really rolling around in that with a built motor and no clear coat Brian? Shawn would slap the dumb out of you if he knew you were representing like that.
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X