Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badass2000gt View Post
    the sky is blue.
    yes sir it is.i have the floor please i ask with respect to u.i wanna here from white gurl.he is the fat fuck that works the parts counter at dallas mustang. JUST MESSAGE HIM ON HIS PHONE TO GET ON LINE AND RESPOND SINCE HE TALKS SO MUCHSHIT AND LIKE TO CALL ME NI*GER.

WELL THE NI*GER WANTS UR TITLE.THE NI*GER WANT UR CAR.

HE KNOW I POSTED ON HERE I JUST TOLD HIM TO LOOK

Comment

You know he's not online right now.... right?

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        you know he's not online right now.... Right?
        i told him to get on and look
        2145381001 JERMEY (WHITEBOY) COUNTERBOY AT DALLAS MUSTANG

GOTTA WORK ON SUM PROPSALS WILL BE BACK ON N A HOUR.HE SHOULD HAVE LOOKED BY THEN

Comment

Originally posted by MR EDD View Post
          i told him to get on and look
          2145381001 JERMEY (WHITEBOY) COUNTERBOY AT DALLAS MUSTANG
          Instead of telling him to get on and look, why didn't you just tell him in the first place?

Comment

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Do you have any idea... about anything? All I've seen from this guy is stupid talk in the garage and his lack of knowing what the hell to do with a car, his dealings with local shops that turn out to be drama-filled, getting money taken from him (even though he claims $26K a week), and his hard-on for Jeremy.

This dude has more comments about his dick in just about everywhere he can put it in whiteboy.

Comment

Lmao @ spy vs spy tag

Comment

whats up
                  Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    you know he's not online right now.... Right?
                    he has called me a ni*ger twice on 2 seprate occasion's.i want the ni*ger to take his slow ass car.how he like them apples.at the track 1/4 mile one time down.

Comment

Originally posted by tannerl View Post
                      instead of telling him to get on and look, why didn't you just tell him in the first place?
                      i did.on the phone.

Comment

Originally posted by denny View Post
                        do you have any idea... About anything? All i've seen from this guy is stupid talk in the garage and his lack of knowing what the hell to do with a car, his dealings with local shops that turn out to be drama-filled, getting money taken from him (even though he claims $26k a week), and his hard-on for jeremy.

This dude has more comments about his dick in just about everywhere he can put it in whiteboy.
                        not involvining u.NO WORRY BOUT WHAT CAR I HAVE. IT AINT UR OR WHITFAGS.I WANT MORE OF HIS BOOTY.CALL ME NI*GER AND U CAN LINE UR'S UP TO

Comment

i did.on the phone.
                          Then what was the point of this thread? Attention?

Comment

not involvining u.
                            When your dumbass puts it on a public board, anyone reading it can (and most likely will) get involved. I'm calling it from what I see... a dumbass with a hard-on for Jeremy and a race.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              Do you have any idea... about anything? All I've seen from this guy is stupid talk in the garage and his lack of knowing what the hell to do with a car, his dealings with local shops that turn out to be drama-filled, getting money taken from him (even though he claims $26K a week), and his hard-on for Jeremy.

I think you missed his threads back on the old site where his intelligence was put on display on a regular basis. What has been posted on here is a drop in the bucket compared to what he posted in Canada. He actually ran away from the old site and was seen on the corral. They probably got tired of trying to decipher his gibberish too - and so he's back here.

Comment

not involvining u.NO WORRY BOUT WHAT CAR I HAVE. IT AINT UR OR WHITFAGS.I WANT MORE OF HIS BOOTY.CALL ME NI*GER AND U CAN LINE UR'S UP TO
                                I never asked what kind of piece of shit you drive.

Again with the gay talk and lust for Jeremy... damn shame.

Comment

Working...
                                X