Mr edd vs white boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    I think you missed his threads back on the old site where his intelligence was put on display on a regular basis. What has been posted on here is a drop in the bucket compared to what he posted in Canada. He actually ran away from the old site and was seen on the corral. They probably got tired of trying to decipher his gibberish too - and so he's back here.
    No, I was just keeping it to a minimum on my cliffs notes.

Comment

Originally posted by MR EDD View Post
      yes sir it is.i have the floor please i ask with respect to u.i wanna here from white gurl.he is the fat fuck that works the parts counter at dallas mustang. JUST MESSAGE HIM ON HIS PHONE TO GET ON LINE AND RESPOND SINCE HE TALKS SO MUCHSHIT AND LIKE TO CALL ME NI*GER.

WELL THE NI*GER WANTS UR TITLE.THE NI*GER WANT UR CAR.

HE KNOW I POSTED ON HERE I JUST TOLD HIM TO LOOK
      Oh...so it is a race race thing. I think he already beat you to white. The line to be black is pretty short these days.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Hahahahahaahahahaha! I LOVE every time Mr. EDD posts!
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
          Oh...so it is a race race thing. I think he already beat you to white. The line to be black is pretty short these days.
          it is when u refer to me and my son as ni*gers just as he has done twice.thats why we are at this point.i only start shit with people who disrespect me.i have no beef wit u buddy

Comment

it is when u refer to me and my son as ni*gers just as he has done twice.thats why we are at this point.i only start shit with people who disrespect me.i have no beef wit u buddy
            I just saw a good opportunity for a black joke. I have no beef with you either. All caps and horrible grammar when you have a delete button at your fingertips is pretty ridiculous though.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
              I just saw a good opportunity for a black joke. I have no beef with you either. All caps and horrible grammar when you have a delete button at your fingertips is pretty ridiculous though.
              i understand. i just dont type.i have people to type for me.i really am not a dick head just till i have been disrespected.every story has two side's.but for now i wanna kick his ass.he claim he puts 600hp at the wheel.i dont care what he put.i wanna put his car in my yard. if not i will race for 2k

1st car-less chris ripped me for 13k and my car had to leave his shop on a tow truck.he had it 6 months.

2nd whiteboy-has refered to me and my son a ni*gers not 1 time but twice.
              Last edited by MR EDD; 03-09-2011, 12:10 AM.

Comment

i understand. i just dont type.i have people to type for me.
                You need to fire your people.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Do you really make $26K a week like you said?

Comment

You have people type for you?? Wtf, you have slaves do this for you?? I bet he's white.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                      You have people type for you?? Wtf, you have slaves do this for you?? I bet he's white.
                      No, I think it is more of a Stephen Hawkings deal here.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        No, I think it is more of a Stephen Hawkings deal here.
                        Lol, you made me spit out my ash Wednesday beer.
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

this dumb fuck has put my name and phone number on the internet.he got it out of dallas mustang database.i will be talking with his supervisor.aleast what ever problem i had with him i kept it between me and him.till he put my shit on dfw mustang.thats why i have a problem.

Comment

Lol

Comment

this dumb fuck has put my name and phone number on the internet.he got it out of dallas mustang database.i will be talking with his supervisor.aleast what ever problem i had with him i kept it between me and him.till he put my shit on dfw mustang.thats why i have a problem.
                              link?

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                                You need to fire your people.
                                This, BOI!!!!!
                                Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Working...
                                X