No announcement yet.

Mr edd vs white boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So let me get this straight. You are calling him pretty often which I am sure you are talking shit, and you think he got your name and number out of the DM database?

I think if someone called me and was as illiterate as you are, I am sure I would remember their name and number to.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by MR EDD View Post
      it is when u refer to me and my son as ni*gers just as he has done twice.thats why we are at this point.i only start shit with people who disrespect me.i have no beef wit u buddy
      You really aren't helping your case of proving him wrong with your lack of grammar and basic ability to type correctly.

Stupid motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        I am calling fake thread
        No one can duplicate the ramblings and mispelling of Mr. Edd.

Comment

this dumb fuck has put my name and phone number on the internet.he got it out of dallas mustang database.i will be talking with his supervisor.aleast what ever problem i had with him i kept it between me and him.till he put my shit on dfw mustang.thats why i have a problem.
          First off. I have Your number cause you wont quit texting me. 2nd you texted me your addresse 637 bethany ALLEN 75002 Dumbass!

You cannot get me in trouble dumbfuck.
          Last edited by Whiteboy; 03-09-2011, 08:19 AM.

Comment

haha shit.

<<waiting for the google pic of the house now.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
              First off. I have Your number cause you wont quit texting me. 2nd you texted me your addresse 637 bethany ALLEN 75002 Dumbass!

You can get me in trouble dumbfuck.
              He CAN or CANNOT? Between you two arguing you both are confusing the fuck out of me.

Maybe you two can have a less violent or possible less altercating related event, such as a spelling bee or grammar error testing or something.
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

What did I miss?
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  haha shit.

<<waiting for the google pic of the house now.
                  Shit man, I can WALK around the corner and take a picture of his house !!

-Aaron

Comment

Why dont yall stop arguing and race or fight and get it over with.

Comment

It's like seeing two Downs Syndrome tourrette's-having quadriplegics' wheelchairs being pushed together, and having to read the court stenographers print out of their argument.
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

White calls edd nig*er 3rd time (text)

He aint man nuff to face edd.7:46 am he send a text saying u r still a ni*ger. I advise him to be carful.i may get his ugly wife/gurl friend ppregnat.after i throw flower on her fat ass to find the wet spot.

Man up bioth

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
                          link?
                          just a warning. car-less chris aka chris richardson aka bigtyme performance paid him for 2 complete motors in dec.. paid in full over 2 months later i still dont have 1/2 of what i paid for, he changed his number, and now wont answer my calls or texts 214-232-0403 or his old number 214-881-4030 he said the motors came with

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                          Here's mredd phone # 972 201 6191

He wont quit texting me

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Not sure if serious...
                            I'll bite

what games do u play on xbox live.whats ur gamer tag
                            MuffinMike

I play anything.

Comment

here is a street view if you zoom out check out the empty pool HA HA!!!!!!!
                              "The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those
                              who vote for a living."

Comment

Go away or shut the fuck up!!
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X