X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any updates?
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Not yet but soon been busy helping family members remodel their house on my free time car will be done around March.

Comment

• Nice build!

Comment

• Good job man! Keep up the work
          GOD BLESS TEXAS
          August Landscaping
          214-779-7278
          Seb's high class.
          He'll mow your grass.
          He'll kick your ass.
          And while his kidney stones pass,
          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• I'm about to the edge of my seat enough to offer you help, Fucker! Let's get it done.
            70' Chevelle RagTop
            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Finally got back to work on this long project. Pulled interior to re wire the entire car went with ARC panel, Florida50 cluster that I had put together with a budget, got new lights in, optima battery, new front ultra smoke headlights and new rear tail light assemblies, 150 amp alt one wire, steeda bump steer kit, stainless raidiator over flow, door seals, a bunch of little things

Comment

• All the wires I ripped out

Comment

• Went with arc panel this how I started wiring mounted arc board on kick pannel msd under dash with all wires

Comment

• New alt and battery

Comment

• New head lights and tail lights mounted pump under bumper also

Comment

• hidsrad overflowdash emblem and license plate light covers
                        Last edited by FOKAI; 03-11-2015, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• hope to start up in a week or two found all these panel for the trunk at a junk yard got lucky dash was painted with sem black and smoke grey to match carpethow motor sits now have to finish wiring and vacuum lines for turbo stuff new ngk plugs and live wire plug wires new p/s pump also Volvo two speed fan and relay
                          Last edited by FOKAI; 03-12-2015, 05:50 AM.

Comment

• http://youtu.be/3aqCcnQlYVw. First start up video

Comment

• You're going to be the fastest Chamorro in Texas!

Comment

• Lol since most Chamorros run old school mini import trucks prob.

Comment

Working...
                                X