Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's like Christmas every day

Comment

• Nice haul. I'm a few weeks from dropping my parts orders. My wife hates it when the boxes start rolling in and piling up because she knows I'm spending money but she also knows it means we are close to me heading home
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I think I have everything on order, or sitting here ton finish it, and get it running. The lifters and trays are on backorder.

I'd like to finish the fuel system at the rails better, need a y and some fittings vs feeding the pass rail.from a crossover.

Got to install the catch can, wire up the alt charge wire, drill and tap my.new ls1 pan, gap the rings, slap it together and throw it all in. See wtf happens

Comment

• Got the mini latches in, they are awesome. Driveshaft finally. New slicks on, front runners balanced. Pressure transducer for fuel pressure and oil. Tach,battery and the stuff to do my fuel rails the right way. Aka feed back and off fronts to regulator.

Lifters and trays will be here next week. So can get the motor ready to put in.

New ls1 pan tapped and ready to roll. Boost control wires ran. Waiting on a fitting.

Hopefully another couple weeks. Or next weekend if I'm foggy.

Comment

• Comment

• You're going to beat me, hell my motor is out and I have my front end all ripped out
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Well.

Comment

• Tired of waiting for lifters called and just got the ac delco ones, prob paid 60 bucks more for no difference cept it'll run sooner. Summit sent the wrong piston stop, and devils own methonal kit is here.

Going to get it running and add the meth on later.

Got the tach and shift light in. You can see what I want to cover with the tinted plastic.

One of my 2.5 ton Jack's finally shit the bed after 19 years. So basically a dollar a year of service as I think it was 19.00 new.

Got a low profile 3 ton.

Comment

• Well, it's crunch time. I need to wire 2 sensors in, double check startup tune, poor some fluids in, check for leaks and see what happens

Comment

• Comment

• After making bug changes, or in your case, building from ground up, just when you think you are ready - stop take the night off and go back after a nights sleep and give yourself time to look it all over again before turning the key. In other words, stop at a high point.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I could have finished last night besides the bolts. Going to run around this morning and finish it. Goto work and look at the tune etc. I get off work late so I'll be forced to wait until the next day to give it a shot.

Comment

• It's ready to fire, but having issues with the two sensors I wired this morning. Going to go over everything tonight and figure it out.

Comment

• Fucking pimp dude, hope its running now
                              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• No took all night to get the sensor shit figured out. Few leaks in fuel system. One of the rps filters and a line. Took em off and put them back together and no leaks.

I want to try and start it in the morning but might put it off again. I'd really lIke to do it outside vs inside the house. Been raining here non stop

Comment

Working...
                                X