Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is this thing done yet or what?

LOL, lookin' good sir.

I'm not feelin' the gauges, but not my car.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
      So is this thing done yet or what?

LOL, lookin' good sir.

I'm not feelin' the gauges, but not my car.
      working on it. I really need some dry days at this point to do some driving tune.

I hated the gauges at first, but they are just black when off, and they are nice and bright driving. I really want the dakota digital setup, this was just an inexpensive work around for the meantime. The new trans wont work with my original speedo, and aside from that, the fuel level was the only other working in the original cluster. It even came with a GPS speedo sender for the $230 I paid shipped.

I still think I'll swap them out with something more original looking later.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Yeah, it's not the brand. Digital is just a bit weird in a classic, but I get the speedo issue. The key is to just have the speedo broken like mine. But it looks good when parked! :/

Comment

Yeah, it's not the brand. Digital is just a bit weird in a classic, but I get the speedo issue. The key is to just have the speedo broken like mine. But it looks good when parked! :/
          This is more of what I'd like.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I saw the coupe in the shop and a Brown Dodge hauling ass on Saturday!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
              I saw the coupe in the shop and a Brown Dodge hauling ass on Saturday!
              I might have been going to that crawfish boil you crawfished out of.

Comment

• I got crawfished into assisting in fixing two junk diesels lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                  I got crawfished into assisting in fixing two junk diesels lol.
                  blaming spoon? Weak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    This is more of what I'd like.
                    Ok, those look pretty bad ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                      blaming spoon? Weak.
                      Helping and trying to get done in time. We were at Bryant's house.

Comment

• Put around 100 miles on it this weekend. Im extremely impressed with the 4r70w and the quick1 controller. I downloaded the Holley and USshift software on my 7" windows tablet, and have been doing some quick "stop light tuning" on both. The instruments came with a GPS sender, but a couple cold solders came loose, so I used the speedo output from the trans controller. After playing with settings, I got it spot on.

And I really enjoy the lockup in 4th for highway cruising.

Comment

• Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• nice!!
                            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Thats awesome man. Almost time to get together and go cruisin'.

Comment

Thats awesome man. Almost time to get together and go cruisin'.
                                I'm trying to get used to the thumbs ups, waves, and people pulling up beside me to stare.

I bought a small single plane intake to swap out, I'm relatively sure that the dual plane intake is messing with the EFI. Hopefully this will solve the brick wall that it hits at ~5200

Comment

Working...
                                X